Three To Go

FBI Agent Synthia Dodd
I hate playing the dumb blonde bimbo daughter of a wealthy industrialist, but here I am. Getting the works done. And do I mean the works can we say ouch. Being shot hurts less than hot waxing in unmentionable areas. Anal bleaching really? I and two others are amongst the tortured today. A redhead and a brunette who looks similar to Miss Steele. The redhead is FBI Agent Kearny McDougal and FBI Agent Amanda Lewis are seated in various spots in the salon and our appointments were a half hour apart from each other. I am going by the name Jane Smith of Smith Technology out of Texas. Kearny is Katherine Stewart of Stewart Pharmaceuticals Inc out of Georgia. Amanda is Daisy Flowers of Flowers international from California. Our assignment is to get caught if they are using this site to grab their inventory for the auctions here we are. I pretend not to notice that we all are being watched and the guy watching us is looking at his watch.

Daren Lincoln
Miss Flowers is just the ticket she is in the city on business and at a small hotel nearby. So I have someone ready to grab her and Miss Smith along with miss Stewart all are new to Seattle and single and they are nicely packaged. All three got the full package and have paid upfront.

Two hours later we have all three in our clutches and on their way to the shipping containers.

Collin
They are being tracked to the shipping company. We are in the IT department and Barney s helping us out. We have a federal search warrant for all residences of Jack Hyde, Rachael Hyde and all the Lincoln properties. We found out who was helping Daren and the FBI has set traps for all the corrupt police officers, detectives and a judge. The trail they left led us to others. I just hope my brother and sister are amongst them. Barney is pretty good, I couldn't entice him a2ay to work for me and Anastasia. The Lincoln's were all arrested and they found my sister and brother and took them to the hospital immediately. We also found more people along with the bidders. We were able to get twenty bidders and they had more people they were about to transport out of New York. We caught a break and New York had over a thousand victims about to be shipped out if the country. It was the biggest organized human trafficking in this century. They are still writing up the paperwork on the case. The Seattle Police department's are all being investigated.

Anastasia
We were finally able to breath easily after all this. His siblings will need to be in the hospital for a long time. He had the people in their house arrested and we found all their property inside the house. Not sure what the story was there, but it seems that their own family was being held hostage and unless they pretended to be Collins siblings they wouldn't get them back. It was awful but we did locate them and they were adopted by a young couple that were told they children were orphans. It was heartbreaking on all levels.

Richard Lincoln
I heard it before I saw it the bullet who ended my life.

Anastasia
My parents told us not to allow these people who were responsible for my cousins and Collins siblings find their way to trial. It was all set in motion and there was no way I was going to stop it even if I could I wouldn't. I saw what they did to their hostages.

General Jeremy Rogers Sniper corps Leader
I got my targets and we were in position and once they saw sunlight they got the death sentence. All of the Seattle Nooz was sent an anonymous message.

Seattle Nooz
Below is a message we received yesterday just prior to each of the people involved in the human trafficking ring in Seattle including those who helped the hide it will be eliminated from our planet. This is a promise to the innocent victims of theirs.

Seattle Nooz
The streets are filled with blood today when more of those behind Seattle's human trafficking ring are being exterminating as soon as they are outside. The detectives, police officers, judges and a few attorney and last but not least the buyers.
A list of sixty were picked off one by one and the mystery sniper can't be found. Drones are suspected of being used.

Anastasia
I actually accepted and invitation from Christian to attend his family's wedding anniversary. He still has no idea what I actually do, he might ever know. At one point he thought I was the sniper, but I was with him when the shooting went down. I just smiled when the tried to say it could be a done who shot and killed over sixty human traffickers. The couple who adopted the children have had the other couple move in and they are working it out for the children's sake.

Christian
I have to say Anastasia even in that wheelchair was a sight to see. The three FBI agents met with Barney and I think they thought he was going to look like the typical nerd IT genius. When he walked toward them looking his usual self a GQ model. If the ladies ever got to seem him in person at GEH they would not look at me twice. Luckily I found him at the age of fourteen. Kearny was the one he wanted though. That red hair and dark green eyes had him hypnotized so three weeks later they flew to Vegas and tied the knot. Mrs Kearny Miller FBI agent.

Anastasia
Elliott and Mia were shocked that a human trafficking organization was in Seattle. Grace however had an inkling of it, but  couldn't figure out the ins and outs of it but she suspected a few people of being behind it. Carrick knew there were some very dirty cops, detectives, judges and attorneys. When Daren was arrested and he checked to see if he was charged he found out what we all had and he hadn't been taken to headquarters.

Grace
We were happy to see Anastasia safe, we found out Collin is her cousin and his siblings were taken by the Lincoln's or the Hyde's. Barney got married to one of the FBI agents after they hit it off. Anastasia and Christian are dating and have been dating for a while. Mia is dating Ethan Kavanagh that's two that are dating. Now for Elliott. I then found out he is dating Kate Kavanagh, but she has been investigating the sniper shootings.