Chapter 77- When I look at you I get lost

Rhea walks down first. Malachi embraces her, looking stunned I am so happy for her. He loves her so completely.

I follow after her. Trying not to fall in my heels whilst walking down the stairs. When I see Matty's face, I feel the outfit hits the mark perfectly.
He locks eyes on me as I approach him and I feel so special and perfect in his eyes.
Malachi and Rhea begin getting ready to leave, they will be driving to Ryan's separately.
"This is ugh, wow" Matty whispers to me.

"Tay we'll park up and wait for you then we can go in together." Malachi says to me.
"Sounds good to me" I tell him smiling.
They go to their car, I go to grab our keys.
"Oh not so fast" Matty says.
He grabs my hand and pulls me into him.
"You are beautiful and you look wow" he says lost for words.
"Fuck" he says touching my thighs and stockings.

He pushes me slightly against the wall. We kiss and I feel myself getting carried away.
"Later" I wink at him.
"Cheeky" he says and then we head out.

***Matty's POV***

I'm literally just making myself focus on the road. She looks incredible, like out of this world. I saw what she was going to wear and I thought great I'm going to be fending them off all night long. Then I saw it on her body and thought, fuck I'm in a lot of trouble. I can guarantee that this is going to get messy.

She glances up at me,
"You okay Matty?" She asks unsure.
It's probably because I'm literally not looking at her, girl I'm trying to focus on the road. When I look at you I get lost.
"Babe I'm good why'd you ask?" I reply.
"No reason you're just quiet" she says.
"You look incredible, like crazy good. I'm trying to focus" I laugh.
She chuckles. And blushes next to me.
"You look incredible too" she says and I relax a little.

When we arrive it's clear a lot of people are already here. Malachi is leaning on his car Rhea and him are smoking. I light up a cigarette. Tay has one pull and then she looks at me questioning.
I know what she's thinking because we had sex without any protection she's worried. I decide to make it all her call. That says a lot of things to me, about how she's feeling and where she's at.
She hands me the cigarette back, smiling.
"You're all good to have a few drinks" I tell her
"Don't worry" I put my hand on her, kiss her lips. Lord I want her right now.

"Ready my angel?" Rhea comes over to us.
I'm not ready I think, I want her to myself. But I must not be selfish.
"Sure am" she laughs.
I smile at them and they start walking to Ryan's.

The girls go in ahead of us. And I yearn to hold her hand, because I love her and also because I want to send a message to every single male in that house.
I watch her from behind, her short dress and perfect legs accentuated by her stockings. Her long hair swaying behind her.

I spot Ross straight away, he's been waiting. He wants to gauge the situation. I nod to him and he acknowledges me. He's standing with his beer, a few girls eyeing him. I get it though, they are nothing compared to my girl. She's in a different league to all of the women in here. That's so painfully clear, she literally shines.

The party looks good, Ryan always throws really good parties. Lots of people, and lots of drink.
"Hey, Tay and Rhea" Ryan approaches them, I swear my hands flex like a reflex. Fuck.
He puts his hands around my girl, hugging her.
"Hey I ugh got you something" she says handing him a small gift.
Not sure when she got that or where she hid it. He's pleasantly surprised he opens it.

"You're the first person to come with a gift" he says.
"It's your birthday" she replies, this girl is class.
"It's nothing big." She laughs "don't get your hopes up" she smiles.
He opens it and it's a small bottle opener. It looks nice, like it's got a symbol on it or something. I can't see it properly.
"Might come in handy" she chuckles.
God I love her.
He smiles, "that's real nice thanks Tay" he holds her eye contact.
"You look incredible" he says to her. I eye him.
"You're a doctor ?" She questions.
"Pippa wanted to be a nurse, remember I said we would be coordinating" he laughs.
Since when did they talk.

She laughs clearly amused by Ryan who can manage to dress up for his fancy dress party.
Ross takes that as his queue to piss me off.
"Hey, babe" he approaches her. Like they're together and like I do not exist in the equation. He puts his arms around her. She pulls back a touch. I decide all is good, and before I punch him I go and get her a drink. Something not too strong.

I'm at the drinks table, in the kitchen I pour her some Malibu and lemonade.
"Malibu? For you?" Jay asks coming up behind me
Fucks sake.
"Surely not, here's a brandy" he passes me a glass and I take it gratefully.
"Ah that's for your girl" he indicates looking at the Malibu.
"Still together? Fuck me your normally on to the next one by now. Must be something special there" he remarks.
"Hey man, how are you" I say avoiding the conversation altogether.
"Come on then let's go get her" he replies eagerly.
Not exactly what I wanted to happen, as now I'm attracting more male attention to her.

I follow him back into the main room where I left her. Drinks in hand.