Chapter 5: I Like you

Start from the beginning

we walked towards the house until we were in front of it, i got my key out of my purse and placed it in the key hole. i twisted the key and turned the door knob as i opened the door and layed my stuff on the couch. "I think vanessa is already out with Liam. Okay make yourself comfortable, i got plenty of things to do. if you want anything just shout at me, i'll be here in seconds" "Don't worry about me babe, take your time" he said as he leaned in for a kiss, and i kissed him real quick. "Sorry, i have alot of things to do" i said as he winked at me.

********************

   ~ Zayn's P.O.V

"ready?" i heard Selena's voice coming from behind me, "Yes i'm.... WOW" i stated. she was wearing a red dress, with black pumps and a very light make-up eyeliner & red lipstick. "Is it not good? want me to go change it?" she asked. "Are you kidding me?! You look like perfection. i'm just lucky to have you" i stated and she smiled at the ground. "It's almost 7:30pm we should probably get going" she rushed me towards the door. "Haha okay, I just can't wait till everyone sees you and me, not as Selena and Zayn. but as Zaylena" i told her as she smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek. (A/N: Picture of the whole look of Selena on the side)

"turn the radio on, if you like" i told her as she smiled turned it on... the sound of our "Moments" rocked the car..

 Shut the door 

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this 

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

 If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

 You know I'll be your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

 Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement's clouded

Like tonights night sky

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Trying to scream out my lungs

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Flashing lights in my mind

Goin' back to the time

Playin' games in the street

Kickin' balls with my feet

Dancin on with my toes

Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes

At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall, 

Make a joke of it all

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

i sang to her the whole song, and she was pretty impressed about my voice or atleast that's what it shows on her face.. "We're here" i stated. as i opened the door and went to open hers. "strange, there ain't no paparazzi" she was confused. "Babe, we're not going from the main door" i smirked at her. "come on" she said in excitment to see the boys again.

"Hey everyone!" she said while hugging the boys and noticing there was a girl she hasn't recognized. she looked at me for help. "That is Eleanor, Louis's Girlfriend" i explained. "Eleanor, this is Selena, my...." i stopped while Sel continued. "his date" she said while smiling. "Pleasure to meet you hun" "Thanks it was nice meeting you too" she was so nice to eleanor and so as eleanor to her... "I'm speechless, you look amazing Selly!" Vanessa commented. everyone agreed.

"I'm a lucky guy, gotta admit it" i said as she blushed. she was not used on people complimenting her... that's what she told me earlier at lunch..

"Want a drink?" i asked Selena and she nodded. i went to get her the drinks as she made conversations with the Lads.. "Here" i smiled as i gave the drink to her. "Thanks" .. we made few chats until we finished the drinks.

   ~Selena's P.O.V.

"hey wanna dance?" Zayn asked me. i nodded. he grabbed my hand to lead me to the dance floor.. our bodies moved to the beat perfectly. it all felt like it was not a coincidence that we met on a bench, he could have just left me and i didn't even know he existed, but it was meant to be, butterflies gather in my stomach when he shouts my name, i feel like i've known him for so long, even though they were only 3 days. that waitress had a point, he looks at me in a way nobody has ever did.

we danced until our feet couldn't handle it.. "Zayn we need to rest, my feet hurts like hell" "Okay babe" we went to the table on the V.I.P section. we talked and took shots till we got high.. we were so drunk.. the pain of my feet had stopped.. "Let's go eat ice-cream" Louis said. everyone agreed but Zayn who shook his head no. "We're going to pass" he stated. "Where are we going though?" i questioned.. it took him a couple of seconds to answer "it's a surprise"  he finally spoke.. i giggled..

****************************

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

where do you think they will go?

update on 10 votes or more! <3

School's been crazy, i hope you guys would understand if i didn't update for too long!

thank you guys for reading!

Twitters: @AmazaynSel / @0hMamacita

Kik: RundSel

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

-Rund/Mia♥