The Twins Betrayal 25

Cayden

Right now we were heading to Leonardo and Heather's house to get our things because we were moving in with Mar and Ali.

We didn't even have to think about it when they asked. I mean we stayed there seventy-five percent of the time anyway.

As we got closer to the house, Ace and I leaned up more in our seats after seeing tons of people bringing a lot of decorations inside.

Mar finished parking and we all hopped out of the car. The three of us went inside and looked around shocked at how extravagant the place looked.

The hall was decorated from the front door all the way to the ballroom

The hall was decorated from the front door all the way to the ballroom. Walking down the path we eventually got to the ballroom and went inside to see Heather yelling at people telling them where to put things and how to do it.

Mar looked like a light bulb went off in her head and looked angrily in her mother's direction.

"Mom!" She shouted gaining the women's attention.

"What the fuck is this!"

"What do you mean, honey? It's your sister's birthday, we're having a party for her tonight." Heather said oblivious to the fury in Mar's voice.

"You're throwing a birthday party for Makayla?" She asked slowly.

"Of course we are. This would be her first birthday with us, it has to be amazing." Heather said in a very cheery voice.

"What about Cayden?"

"What about him?"

I looked at her in disbelief. I turned to look at my oldest sister to see with the same expression as Ace and me.

"Are you fucking serious, Mom?"

"What honey?"

"Don't fucking honey me. Why are you only throwing a party for Makayla? Are you going to throw another one for Cayden? I mean, they are twins."

"Let's go talk about this with your father."

Mar looked around slightly before just shaking her head and following Heather to Leonardos' office.

We all walked in and saw Leonardo sitting at his desk. As he looked up at us Ace and I sat on one of the couches in the corner while Mar and Heather looked back at him.

I could see Mar was shaking in anger.

"What's going on?" He asked standing up and walking around to sit at the edge of it.

He leaned against it as Heather walked up to him.

"I don't know. Mar just stormed in complaining about the party."

"Are you serious right now?" Mar almost shouted in disbelief.

"What's wrong tesoro?" Leo asked in a confused tone.