Chapter 2

Indo's POV:

We walked to our special hangout place, it was a small island inside a small lake. We made it very festive with all our favourite things there. We decided to not tell anyone else about it since it's the only place for us to "actually" relax.

How we found it was a bit of an adventure..

~flashback~

"Indo, are you sure we should be lurking around here?" Asked Mal while helping Phil climb up a big rock.

"Yeah Indo, what if your dad finds out that we went into unknown places without his permission??" Phil said in a very concerned tone.

"Don't worry guys! When our parents find out that we discovered something awesome, they'll never want to ground us again!" Indo said while throwing a leaf out of his hair.

The three climbed, hiked and searched for hours until they found something amazing.

It was a beautiful tropical island with the most clearest  waters and plenty of
fruit trees.

Indo and Phil gazed in awe at the gorgeous island. While Mal jumped over some small rocks  to the land.

"MAKANAN!!!!" (FOOD!!!!) Mal screamed.

Indo and Phil followed  the young Malaysian.

The three made it safely on to the island.

"This place is like the perfect place for us to hangout secretly!" Indo said while picking some shells that were left on the sand.

"Agreed!" Phil and Mal said at the same time.

Mal, Phil and Indo were exploring the small island when they heard a voice coming from the forest they came from.

"Singa! Saya rasa saya dengar seorang menjerit 'makanan' tadi! Mungkin Malphilindo Kut!"

"Wait a sec, did I hear the voice say Singa?" Phil asked confused.

"I heard the voice also say Malphilindo! But how do they know our trio name??" Said Indo.

"Kamu berdua bodohlah! (You two are so dumb!) That's obviously Brunei's voice!!" Mal said to his friends.

"I don't understand the first sentence, but I'm pretty sure it's not nice :( " Phil said innocently.

Mal looked at Phil unamused.

"Guys look!" Indo points at the bushes they were in earlier.
The bush was moving like crazy and muffled voices came out of it.

"Bru!!!! We know that's you in the bush, no need to hide!" Mal shouted to th bush.

The bush stopped moving and then a young little boy popped his head out of the bush. The boy had yellow skin, two stripes on his face. One black and one white. Brunei. And then not even a minute later, another young boy popped out of the bush. This boy was a bit shorter and had red and white hair like Indo. Singapore.