Chapter 89 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

Start from the beginning

" Father, my tummy hurts a bit." I said as I saw father staring and he smiled at me.

" Well, it happens." Father says

( Ehh? )

" Since you eat quite a lot of food today." Father says with a smile while Bosworth and Keilbuss was just listening to our conversation.

" But I look like I'm going to give birth any minute now though...with my tummy looking all bloated." I said as I heard Keilbuss trying to not laugh next to my father.

" Pardon me for interrupting your conversation your imperial highness, but my lady..." Mr. Bosworth says as I then looked at him, since he was just sitting next to me.

" My lady, you're quite too young to be thinking of such thoughts." Mr. Bosworth says

( Ehh? )

" I know that, I was just... Exaggerating it? " I said as I heard Keilbuss trying to hold his laugh.

( Damn you dragon, what's so funny? )

" In any ways, you're more of a little pig who have just finished a good meal." Keilbuss says as I glared at him and he just smiled.

" Father... Keil is bullying me." I said with a teary eyes and I noticed father's gaze to Keil.

" It was just a joke, don't take it too serious your majesty." Keil says with a smile on his face.

( That's right Keil...)

( Even if you're the dragon who protects the land and sky, my father in this world is way too cooler than you! )

" *sigh* In any ways, everyone should be preparing for the upcoming celebration of this empire." Father says as I looked at him.

( Celebration? Is he talking about the second Prince of this empire? )

" I have already received an invitation to a birthday celebration of the second Prince of this empire." Father says

( Ah... Crazy.)

( This...)

( This is where everything is going to start...)

( This will be the beginning of my mother's hell life... This is really crazy)

" The birthday celebration? Will we go there father? " I said as father nod his head.

" Yes, we will." Father says

" As it is a letter especially made by the emperor of this empire." Father says as I nod my head.

( I'm quite excited to see what will happen in the second Prince birthday celebration though...)

( But wait...)

I then looked at Mr. Bosworth who's next to me.

( Sh*t.)

( That day would also be the official day where Mr. Bosworth and the female lead will meet each others! )

( And when that happens, Mr. Bosworth will fall in love with the female lead! )

( And then the story goes on as Mr. Bosworth will take the side of the female lead! )

( Crazy! I won't let that happen! )

( In the name of Satan! I won't let that happen! )

( But what if Mr. Bosworth will really end up siding with the female lead???? )

( Crazy, he'll become an enemy! )

( Sh*t, I can't let the female lead take Mr. Bosworth away from me! )

( I need to do something before that actually happens, since there's a possibility that I might lose Mr. Bosworth to that female lead! )

( Ahhhh! This is driving me crazy! )

" Thea, are you alright? " Father says as I looked at father.

" W-What? " I said

" Are you feeling under the weather today? " Father says as he placed his big hand on my forehead.

" I-I'm good, I feel okay, dad. " Father says as he only stared at me.

" If you don't feel well, you can always stay in your room and relax, there's still much time 'til the celebration of this empire's second Prince. " Father says as I nod my head.

( How could I relax when the people so powerful and important to me will be taken away from me!?! )

( Crazy! I must not let my guard down when I will meet the female lead! )

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»