Episode 3 |As You Wish

Start from the beginning

Pulling y/n to a chair, she placed the boiled rice and kimchi on the counter.

"Nothing fancy. Now hurry and eat. We'll get something better from the mart tomorrow."

Y/n moved her gaze to the food in front of her and without wasting much time she picked up the chopsticks and digged into her food.

Lisa smiled wider. Her eyes sparkled in glory looking at her friend finally listening to her.

A new hope aroused in her heart. The hope that soon it's going to be the same as before.

Soon she'll get back her old friend, y/n.

A sudden loud knock on the front door left them baffled.

Lisa turned her head to y/n subtly smiling.

"You continue. I'll see this one."

There was an unsettling feeling inside Y/n about this sudden door knock. Her heart thumped harder against her chest. The sudden fear building up inside her heart was unexplainable yet terrifying.

"Ahhhh!!!", a loud cry, which sounded like Lisa got her on her toes.

Before she could make a run to the door, a number of men in black entered the living room, completely surrounding it.

Two of them were holding Lisa in a tight grip, who was trying to break free from their grasp.

Y/n's eyes widened and a panic took over her body.

"Runaway y/n! Before they catch on you runa...."

A harsh sound echoed the room as one of the men harshly slapped her on the face.

Y/n's mouth parted in pure disbelief. Terrorizing quivers ran down her spine as her feet went cold with horror.

In the raging chaos, all the attention suddenly diverted towards the tall man in black making his presence inside the room with a gun visibly displayed in his hand.

With held back breaths and wide eyes, they observed his apparent calm demeanor.

Playing with the deadly weapon in his hand, he leisurely settled on the small couch, resting his legs at the table with prominent arrogance.

His eyes fell on the shocked y/n and a sly smirk appeared on his face.

Eyeing her for a moment longer, he huffed before finally getting back on his feet, taking slow predatory steps towards her.

"Y/n! Just run!!! Run away y/n!", Lisa shouted sobbing loudly.

Y/n was just frozen at her place, looking at the tall figure approaching her.

Getting closer to her, he slightly tilted his head, looking at her with a demonic grin.

"Y/n!", Lisa shouted in shock as he suddenly grabbed her by her hair in a tight grip.

He jerked her head closer to his to the extent that there was no distance between their faces.

His warm aggressive breaths were fanning on her face. His dark orbs boring holes thorough her startled glistening eyes.