"You bastard!!" Min roared.

"Fuck off" Soohyung said and went away.

"You snatched my property but i have my company" Min laughed while looking at Tae.

Yoongi smirked.

Seeing Yoongi's smirk, Min's laugh dropped.

"What you did to my company?" Min asked gritting his teeth.

Hoseok opened a video on his phone.

--------

BREAKING NEWS

WE GET TO KNOW THAT KIM ENTERPRISE'S OWNER MR. KIM NAMJOON HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OVER CHAN CORPORATION.

LET'S SEE WHAT IS HE SAYING.

"HELLO MR. KIM, WHY YOU TOOK CHAN CORPORATION IN YOUR CONTROL?" THE REPORTER ASKED.

"MR. CHAN SIGNED A DEAL WITH US, BUT HIS COMPANY BETRAYED US. WE WERE SHARING 50-50 PARTNERSHIP BUT HE TOOK ALL THE CREDITS AND ALL THE PERCENTAGE. SO THAT DEAL PAPER WHICH WE SIGNED THERE WAS CLEARLY WRITTEN THAT IF ANY OF OUR COMPANY BETRAY ON OTHER, THAT BETRAYAL COMPANY WILL BE HANDED OVER TO OTHER COMPANY" NAMJOON REPLIED.

"

SO NOW WE GET TO KNOW THE REAL REASON" THE REPORTER SAID.

-----------

"WHAT THE FUCK....I DIDN'T BETRAY HIM..." Min shouted.

"I know. But i did" Tae smirked.

"What do you mean by that?" Min asked.

"I am the other own of Kim Enterprise .... Kim Taehyung" Tae said.

"What??? But it was Jin" Min said.

Jin came there. "Yess we just said that . Because how could we told you that Tae is the owner. Are you stupid or what?" Jin rolled his eyes.

Min gritted his teeth.

"So where I was??" Tae asked.

Jimin came there. "You are the other owner" Jimin reminded him.

Tae looked at him and smiled. Jimin nodded.

"So yeah, I am the other owner and I look after the percentage and all and I intentionally sent all the percentage to your company"

Min gritted the teeth "Leave me and I will show you the hell".

"You have nothing, we snatched everything from you" Kook said.

"Just leave me I will kill you like I killed your mother" Min said looking at Tae while laughing like maniac.

Tae punched him on his face.

"How many people do you killed huhh?? Are you a human or what??" Hoseok asked with so much hatred.

Min started to laugh creepily. "One(pointing at Tae) ,two ( pointing at Jungkook) ,three(pointing at Yoongi), four (pointing at Jhope) ,five (pointing at jimin) six (pointing at Jin), after killing you six the number will be 100" Min said while laughing like a maniac.

"You killed 94 people?" Jin asked in disbelief.

"Just open that rope it will be 100" Min said and started to act like psycho.

"And there will be one bullet and one dead body" Someone said.

Everyone looked back. There were a police officer with 3 constables whom Jimin called.

"We got the evidence now. We recorded everything. And now he cannot buy the evidence cause he have nothing.
Constable take him" The police officer said.

"Oh wow now you also came here. You know what you can't do anything to me" Min said.

"And what do you think so??" Yoongi asked.

"They are afraid of me, they all are my dogs" Min smirked.

"Someone please knock the sense into him that he have nothing now, we took everything" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

Tae punched him so hard.

"It's for my mom" Tae said, tears rolling down from his cheeks.

"You fucking bitch" Min cursed.

Kook punched on his face.

"Don't call him with names how many times I have to say, officer take him" Jungkook controlled his anger.

Tae nodded towards the officer.

The officer took out his gun and gave that to Min's hand , while the gun was pointing towards Tae. Getting that Gun, Min was about to pull the trigger but Tae shot him on his head.

And Tae smirked.
___________________________________________

After a week,

On the Court,

Tae was on the witness box.

"Sir, my client Mr. Jeon Taehyung shot Mr. Chan for self defense. As a witness of law, I would like to call the police officer who was present on that day while this accident happened"

That Police officer got into the witness box.

"Yess my lord, I was there. Mr. Chan was a psycho and a pathetic person. He killed 94 people. We went there to arrest him. But when we were about to take him with us, he snatched my gun and about to shoot Mr. Jeon and for his self-defense he shot him. And Mr. Jeon helped us many times with many cases so I request you not to give any punishment to him" The police officer said.

Then he showed those video to Judge where Min confessed all his deeds and that incident while Tae shot Min, but they edited that video, it looked like that Min was really snatched the gun and about to shot Tae.

After a while,

"So after getting all the information that Mr. Jeon shot Mr. Chan as self-defense and as he helped police with so many cases, So i declare that Mr. Jeon is not guilty. The court is dismissed" The judge announced

So you guys thought why The Jugde did not punished Tae? Everyone knew about Minhyung, but no one could do anything against him, but Tae did. So yeahh, Why someone punished that good mafia who killed a psychopath and actually helped the nation many times ??

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Wooo it's a Longgggg chapter 🥴

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜