ch.12

("Safe and sound" by Taylor swift is an Awesome song to listen to while reading this!)

Cara

I sat on the window sill, looking out at the sky.

"You are so beautiful." Lucas says, startling me. I jump, almost falling out of the window.

"And you scared me!" I say panting.

"Sorry." He looks down at his shoes.

"Here, let me help you." He sticks out his hand, which I took. He pulled me down and into a little dance position.

"Looking for a romantic gesture, huh?" I smiled. He picked up his phone, turning on my favorite song,"safe and sound" by Taylor swift.

We slowly started dancing and I layed my head on his chest. He spun me around and once I was back in his arms, he dipped me.

"I love you." Once he said that, he leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you too." I said, I don't know how I'm going to take this when he's gone.

No Cara, don't thing about that, not now. This is our moment.

"What are you thinking of?" He whispers, pulling me up and continueing to dance.

"How much I'm going to miss you." I answer truthfully. He pulls me closer whispering into my hair.

"Don't you ever say that." He says sternly. "Trust me I'm staying right here. I would never leave you. You hear me?" He looks me in the eyes... His eyes are so gorgeous. That beautiful mix of blue and green, with the black outline, his pupils are dialated.

"I," I peck him once, "love," I peck him again, "you." I peck him one last time before he takes my neck into his hand and pulls me into another kiss, but this time sparks are flying as our lips meet, I put my hand in his hair, tugging at it as our lips move in sync. We pull away, panting at our little moment.

"Whoa." I all I can say. "Yeah, whoa." Lucas responds to my comment. I start walking to the guest room.

"Where are you going?" He says, concerned. "To bed." I laugh, brightening the mood. I start to swing my hips, catwalking to my room with my hands on my lips, and I can just feel him staring.

"Ugh, stop it!" Lucas laughs.

"What?" I asked innocently. I wink.

"Goodnight." I yelled closing the door, and falling in my bed.

***

Ha, I just wrote this chapter in like twenty minutes, with my sister next to me the ENTIRE time, asking questions and telling me what to put, like,"say this" and "put that" and blah blah blah. She goes," where is he going?" I said, "He has cancer!"*face palm* Haha LOL.
Anyway!
Vote and comment!
Love you all!

-Kenzie