chapter eight

Cara

  "Hey, you know that you will be getting out of the hospital tomarow, right?" Lucas said to me.

  "Yea." I murmured.

  "Aww, sweetheart, what's wrong?" He puckered his lips.

  "Nothing, I just..." I paused.

  "I won't be able to see you anymore." I said.

  "Yes you will. You'll be a senior with me." He was right, so I lightened up and smiled.

  "Okay, your right." He smiled too.

   ***

  School is today, so I packed up my things and Lucas drove me to my parent's apartment. No one was home, which was sad, but I set my bag on the couch.

  "Get dressed and meet me outside." He said, turning around and shutting the door behind him.

  I got dressed and headed to the door. When I went outside, he opened his car and motioned me to get in. When I did, we went to school.

  Sure it was the last quarter, but I went in anyway.

  Holding hands, we walked in and people immediately started whispering.

  "Why are they whispering?" I asked.

  "I don't know." He said nervously.

  "Oh no, don't take my phone, Lucas." She held her phone to her chest as her friends starters laughing.

  "Yeah, don't steal my purse either." Another girl said.

  "What is going on?" I asked.

  "They're just jealous, that's it." He shrugged. I let go of his hand and walked behind him when we swerved around some juniors.

  I was going to latch our hands back together, when some random girl walked up to Lucas and KISSED HIM!

  "Hey babe, you're early." She said in a sugary voice.

  "Woah, who are you?" I said, jumping infront of Lucas.

  "Me? Well, sugarplum, I am his girlfriend."

  ***
Hahaha, die hearts die!!!
Well who do you think she is, other than his "girlfriend".
That's all I have to say, I'm super tired.
Vote and comment!

-Kenzie