Chapter seven

I normally don't put an authors note at beginning of chapters, but I am going to start writing a couple of new storiess soon. This won't be updated as much. :(
Not that I update too much anyway.

Time skip, one week later....

                               Lucas

  "So, what should I get her?" I asked through the phone.

  "I don't know. I haven't talked to her in 9 years." Cara's sister said. I called her from Cara's phone when I found out about her birthday. September 22nd.

  "What does she want?" She asked.

  "I have no clue." I sighed,"Oh I have to go, she's waking up." I whispered.

  "Wait, she's in the ro-" I cut her off by hanging up and putting the phone on the table quietly.

  "Hey." She smiled.

  "Hi."I smiled back before pulling her into a kiss.

  "Are you okay?" I asked when she pulled away.

  "Yeah." Her voice was soft.

  "What's wrong?" I said,concerned.

  "Nothing, it's just..." She put her head down.

  Next thing I knew her head popped up and she was smiling." My birthday is tomorrow!" She shouted.

  "Woah,Cara, you really got me." I said, wiping pretend sweat off my forehead.

  "I mean it! You could be an actress."

I said. She pulled me into a kiss, when we were rudely interupted by the door.

  "Aww, you two are so cute." The doctor said. He handed Cara a couple of balloons,"Happy birthday sweetheart." He smiled warmly at her and left.

  "Cool." She said, as she read the card and placed it on the table."Now where were we." She smiled, before pulling me into yet another kiss. How could this day get any better?

  ***

  Soon Cara fell asleep and I snuck out of the room. I drove to the mall and ran into the nearest store, then walked back out realizing I had just walked into the bra section of Victoria's secret.

  I went into a store called beya, but walked out quickly again, it was too girly. Soon I found hot topic, it wasn't too bad. I found two rings, one said,"His beauty," the other said,"Her beast." They were perfect, knowing that "Beauty and the Beast" was her favorate Disney movie.

  I purchased them and walked out.

  ***

When I got back to the hospital, I laid the (wrapped) rings down on the table and laid down to sleep.

  When I woke up, she had the wrapped box in her hands, staring at me, as if asking permission to open it.

  "Go ahead." I smiled,"Open it." And that's what she did. She carefully unwrapped it, not ripping the paper. When she saw the rings, she ripped the box open, put on her ring, and gave mine to me. I slipped it on and smiled.

  "I love you." She whispered.

  "I love you too." I said.

  ***
Yay I'm so happy! They just said their official i love you to eachother. I love you people! Thank you for reading!!!
Vote and comment!!!!

-Kenzie