𝟎𝟏𝟒 | 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐀𝐧𝐢. ❞

❝𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫. ❞

❝𝐀𝐧𝐢, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞. ❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 had reoccurring nightmares, that much is very well known. The most frequent being the ones about his mother, still trapped on Tatooine and being tortured by her kidnappers.

And although those thoughts had always terrified him before, they had never been a major issue in the back of his mind.

The dreams he had now were a completely different story.

They plagued him day and night, and eventually they became too much for him to bear and the young Skywalker soon decided to set out for Tatooine - a planet he had avoided for ten years due to the horrid memories - in search of his missing mother, the one person he had loved that wasn't Clarissé.

That led to Anakin gazing melodically out into the vast jungle of plants beyond the sturdy walls of Varykino, meditating thoughtfully about his plan and how much trouble he would be in when Obi-Wan found out he lied and abandoned his assignment, surely permitting the Padawan to a lengthy lecture.

The tense and concentrated charge of energy surrounding Anakin - as well as his uptight posture and stance - was enough to noticeably stiffen Clarissé Amidala, who suddenly didn't want to intrude upon Anakin's meditation, especially with how they had ended things between them last night.

Clarissé had awoken from her troubled slumber during Anakin's nightmare earlier that night, almost feeling his pain and agony through the charge of Force energy he sent through the wave of kinetic power. Promising herself to check up on him later, Clarissé had waited until the sandy haired man was alone and ready to be comforted.

A thin white nightgown that glowed in the morning light and appeared to be clinging to Clarie's thin body sat upon her upper area as a dark blue cardigan wrapped itself along her arms in order to keep warm from the frosty chill. Her smooth and silky hair ran down in loose yet tight and lengthy curls, two signature strands hanging in front of her eyes.

But just before she entered Anakin's closed line of sight, she hesitated and stepped back, pressing up against the wall to avoid his gaze and any awkward talk of the night before.

He had already seen her - or rather sensed her, and announced aloud for her to hear as she started to shift out of the room, "Please, don't go."

"I don't want to disturb you," Clarissé smoothly replied as she slunk even further back with a small smile and prompt shake of her head.

"Your presence is actually quite soothing," Anakin revealed as he took a large step towards her, almost trapping herself in the midst of his overwhelming expression with a deep look in his cerulean eyes. "You couldn't disturb me even if you tried."