𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴. 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺? ❞

❝𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. ❞

❝𝘞𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘑𝘢𝘮. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞

❝𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘶𝘥. ❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎! Theed Square! ❞ The immigrant supervisor shouted near the opening door of the transport as Anakin, Clarissé and Artoo stepped off, holding their luggage and walking briskly across the Square of Theed while trying to get to the Palace of Naboo for their meeting with Queen Jamila to assure they made it safely, as Clarissé and Jamila were both good friends from their political classes as children, even though Jamila was a couple of years older than the youngest Naberrie daughter.

"If I grew up here, I don't think I'd ever want to leave. It's as beautiful as I remember," Anakin commented as the duo walked through the lush gardens of Theed together, pointing out different plants as Clarissé gave random fun facts about Naboo.

Clarissé laughed in amusement as she replied diligently, "I doubt that severely, Anakin."

"No, really!" the Jedi defended himself as the brunette next to him chuckled in disbelief. "When I started my training, I was very homesick and very lonely. This planet, my mom, and you were the only pleasant things to think about. The problem was, the more I thought about my mom, I just felt worse. But I would feel better if I thought about Naboo, and the way it shimmers in the sunlight, or the way the air always smells of the beautiful flowers surrounding the entire surface. . ."

". . .and the soft sound of the distant waterfalls," Clarissé gently interrupted perfectly, nodding along dreamily to herself as she gazed around at all the wondrous nature around her. "The first time I saw the Capitol, I was only about five years old, very young. I had never seen a waterfall before, even when living on Naboo my entire life. I thought that they were the most beautiful piece of nature in the whole galaxy. I loved them so much I had many picnics in the meadows in front of them, so I could get the perfect view. Sometimes Padmé would join me, and Sola too, when she wasn't busy with Darred. I never dreamed I would live in the palace or be Queen one day."

Anakin chuckled at her explanation as he asked sincerely, extremely curious in fact when it came to anything about her, "Well, tell me, did you dream of power and politics when you were a little girl?"