𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺. ❞

❝. . .𝘊𝘰𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. . . ❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 growing up, Clarissé Naberrie was loved by all those who lived on Mulo Street and who knew her as the youngest Naberrie daughter, and also the most rambunctious.

To say that the now nineteen year old Senator was feeling nostalgic when she stepped back onto Mulo Street in downtown Naboo, only a couple blocks away from Theed Square and the Palace, was a complete understatement.

It hit her like a ton of bricks, and she couldn't help but see images from her past float by her as she stepped onto her block and simply stood there, taking it all in.

There she was rollerblading around the corner of the block with her father right next to her, grasping onto her tiny hand tightly to make sure she wouldn't fall, although when she did a few minutes later, he picked her right back up until she was confident enough to take herself back up with bravery.

There she was sitting on her childhood neighbors porch covered with water lilies, reading a book on exotic Nubian flowers, something she was extremely interested in, with Padmé right next to her, hovering over her shoulder as she read along with her sister.

There she was on the neat and precise cobblestone street, the dark stones shimmering in the hot sun as she decorated the once dull street with oil paints, splattering paint around her unorthodox canvas with a wide and excited smile on her freckled face, Sola right next to her as a teenager with erratic hair and a goofy smile as she made silly faces at her toddler sister at the time.

Even now, as a beautiful adult, the very same faded markings of her painted lily crowns sat underneath her laced, baby blue flats.

There she was picking wild Nubian berries with her mother next to her at the lush berry bush in front of their home, little Clarissé getting slightly scolded for taking a few picked berries out from the basket and savoring their sweet and delectable taste, with each berry being a different shape, size, color and taste, with some of them being a bitter and crispy flavor, with the sweeter fruits being a tangy and tart feeling exploding in her little mouth.

Clarissé Naberrie: Official berry taster professional.

There she was during the snowy winter, building a cute snowman with black buttons for eyes, a vivid carrot for a nose and skinny tree branches for his arms, her sisters by her side, rolling around in the fluffy snow and tossing great balls of snow at each other while their mother and father stood on the porch of their home, watching their giggling girls play as the two Naberrie parents held steaming cups of hot chocolate, one of Mrs. Naberrie's specialties, for their three daughters.

There she was daringly climbing the large oak tree in her neighbor's, Felix Keenlen, backyard after he called her a chicken because she was a girl and dared her to climb his scary looking tree, to which Clarissé did bravely with a triumphant smile on her face as she hoisted herself up with no hesitation, looking down at poor Felix Keenlen and taunting his fears of the oak tree in his backyard that she, a simple girl with pigtails, climbed with no terror.