𝟎𝟏𝟑 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙖𝙢, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚.❞

❝. . . 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩. 𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝘼𝙣𝙞. ❞

❝𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣; 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨é 𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙉𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚. ❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

❝𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 more wine, Madam? ❞ a kind server girl by the name of Nandi asked Senator Clarissé Amidala - now adorned in a tight black leather corset that left no room for breathing, a metallic looking lace skirt that was so straight and tight it had looked like a black pencil, full-length fingerless gloves and a sparkling black collar that jetted out to make a vertical streak across her neck. Her brunette locks sat in a low, loose bun while two silver, skinny headbands laid across her forehead.

"No thank you, Nandi," Clarissé replied from across Anakin, who sat at the opposite end of the large dining table filled to the brim with food of all kinds. The Senator gently smiled at her maiden for her service. "This should be enough."

Nandi bowed slightly, bidding farewell as she scurried off to allow the Senator and her Jedi partner some much needed privacy.

The dining room in Varykino was quite spacious, with large windows leading the gleaming sunset from outside into the room and onto the countless bodyguards standing at attention in the corners and crooks of the room, the main focus appearing to be the massive dining table in the center, with its sleek aesthetic and two lovestruck occupants.

"And when I got to him, we went into . . . aggressive negotiations," Anakin trailed off into his story as Teckla, a male server with bulging blue eyes, placed a plate of fruit in front of the Jedi.

"Thank you," Anakin thanked graciously to the silent server, who bowed his head and exited the same way Nandi did.

"'Aggressive negotiations'", Clarissé quoted curiously while slicing up her own piece of fruit delivered by Nandi. "What does that mean?"

Anakin suddenly looked very bashful as he blushed and stuttered out his response very shyly, "Uh . . . negotiations with a lightsaber . . ."

Clarissé suddenly froze, putting her cutlery down as she stared Anakin down curiously, making him nervous to a scolding or perhaps disgust emitting from her.

But, to his surprise, Clarissé merely laughed and mumbled amusedly, "Oh. I see."

Just as she bent back down to stab her fork into a small piece of pear, it appeared to have shifted slightly, wriggling onto the complete opposite side of her plate.