𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐙𝐚𝐦 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺, 𝘈𝘯𝘪. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣.❞

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴é. 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥.❞

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆? ❞ Obi-Wan Kenobi asked the young Padawan driving the yellow speeder along the busy streets (or just plain air) of Coruscant. The two had been on a wild goose chase with their desired assassin leading them all over the place, drawing them further and further away from Clarissé Amidala's apartment. "He went down there, the other way."

"Master, if we keep this chase going, that creep's gonna end up deep-fried," Anakin responded to his Master, looking ahead for his plan of cornering the murderer in one of the many alleys around them. "Personally, I'd very much like to find out who the hell he is and who's working for and why Clarissé was targeted, and possibly strangle the guy... this is a shortcut... come on!"

With a sigh, and a jolt into the supposed alley the assassin had traveled into, the two Jedi were off into a high chase pursuit.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 persisted, until Zam Wesell had found coverage in a club in the shadier part of Coruscant.

Hastily attempting entering the club after locating that it indeed was the correct spot the assassin was hiding in, Obi-Wan and Anakin swiftly got in the long line to enter, their hushed voices staying only between them.

"Anakin, why do I get the feeling you are going to be the death of me? Why won't you listen?" The stressed voice of Obi-Wan travelled through the long line of attendees.

"I really am trying, Master," Anakin hastily replied, not keeping his sight off the inside of the club, in fear that the assassin would escape once more. "I suppose I just don't want the woman who tried to kill Clarissé to get away without any punishment. She tried to kill an extremely important Senator and former Queen, Master. Shouldn't that be punishable? Quite possibly by death, even."

The Jedi Master turned his graying head slightly to look at the young man beside him, and Obi-Wan quickly became fearful of what he saw.

A great, bright, passionate flame of revenge in his normally calm, soothing blue eyes.

But now there was nothing but an urge to punish, and to kill those who had wronged the people he loved dearly.

And that terrified Obi-Wan Kenobi more than anything else.

"Do you really want justice for the Senate, Anakin? Or do you want justice for her? Clarissé," Obi-Wan speculated out loud, his intelligent eyes narrowing at his Padawan as he awaited the answer.