ฅ Additional Chapter (6) ฅ

Start from the beginning

"Alright now that all of you have seen the rules and instructions, chosen your leaderboard names, and equipped your gear I'm gonna go ahead and let you into the arena. Any more questions before we start?" She scans the room and Quackity snickers on Sapnap's side, I roll my eyes and shake my head at her.

"Okay I'm about the shut the lights off- have fun in there and play safe." She moves back to the first door and shuts the lights off on her way out. George looks up at me and my eyes widen at the sight of his eyes almost seeming to glow. The door opens on its own and he shoots me a grin before rushing off ahead, the other three piling after him. Here we go.

POV George

The moment the lights shut off my eyes immediately adjust to the darkness and I can see the priceless expression on Dream's face.

I hear the door open on my side and burst into the arena, grinning at Dream on my way out.

Scanning my surroundings as I enter, I take note of the various floors above us, at least two different sections of visible windows showing from where I stand. I glance behind me and see the others turning in different directions, which gives me just the opening I need. I find the nearest barricade and jump onto it, using my agility to leap onto another section of wall and jump up to grip the frame of a window on the second floor. I pull myself through and smile, thinking about the next person to walk up the ramp only to find me already up here.

I turn the corner a find Quackity sprinting up the ramp, perfect. I hide myself behind the nearest wall and wait for the sound of footsteps growing louder.

The moment he passes I jump out and shoot him square in the back. He lets out a swear.

"Yes!" I shout with a laugh.

"Wha- How the fuck did you get up here so fast!?" He stares at me in shock.

"I'm just better than you," The reply is all I leave him with before I'm sprinting the other direction and hurdling out a window. I gracefully land on a barricade and start hopping the walls.

"OH DREEEEAM~" Sapnap's voice calls out from nearby.

"GO AWAY!" Dream calls back.

I stop and balance myself on the nearest barricade behind Sapnap, Dream looks up and sees me but I lunge before the other could.

"SAPNAP!" I shout as I tackle him and latch onto his back, reaching over and shooting his chest in the process.

"WHAT THE FUCK- GEORGE!?" Sapnap calls back in alarm, I can hear Dream wheezing from the side. I lift my gun up and shoot Dream in the chest.

"Oh come on!" He shouts but I'm already on my way after shooting Sapnap one last time for good measure.

"You little bitch!" He seethes. I grin at my good decision-making.

I make my way around the first floor and find a good spot to camp for a moment, it's been a while since I've had to run this much so this corner is the perfect place to take a breather.

I hear footsteps on the floor above me and freeze, holding my lasergun up and ready to shoot the moment someone comes around the corner.

There's a loud giggle and a flash of blue, (purple apparently), before I let loose on the trigger, shooting a very startled Karl in the back.

"WHAT!?" He shouts before turning to see me, "Dude, are your eyes glowing!?"

I freeze up- is it that noticeable? Maybe I should've worn colored contacts? My head swims with worries.

Suddenly my chest plate makes a losing sound and lights up what I can only assume is red, I look back up at Karl only to find that it wasn't his gun that shot me