ฅ Chapter 27 ฅ

A/N: Get's a little heated but nothing bad :)

POV Dream

It's the goddamn maid dress.

THAT's why George has been so quiet. As I've said before, sometimes it can just be so easy to read him, especially when he's just dead on staring at me for like the past hour or so.

As Sapnap finally finishes his stream, George and I slip out the room while I still wear the dress and carry my clothes. I close his bedroom door and look over at George, who quickly averts his eyes anywhere else but me. He starts to head towards the stairs so I follow him like the little puppy I am, I just can't help it.

"I can't wait to change out of this." I comment as we reach the top.

"Why?" I hear him respond. Did he really just ask why? I raise my eyebrows at the back of his head as we walk through the hallway to my room.

"Cause it's super uncomfortable with how short this damn skirt is." I say, attempting and struggling to pull it further down. He hums in agreement after looking back at me for the fastest second of my life.

We finally reach my door and head inside, but I stop him before he could get away.

"Georgie?" I playfully call. He stops and FINALLY looks at me, though it's through the most intense eye contact I've ever seen from him.

I close the door behind me without looking before taking a few steps closer to him, the fabric of the dress moving a bit with each step.

"What are your thoughts on this?" I put a hand on his shoulder and feel him jump under me. I slowly start pushing him closer to the wall, attempting to back him into a corner so he'll answer me.

His eyes widen as his back finally reaches the wall, I see him look down at the dress but then immediately back up and away. I gently grab his chin and turn his head to face me, like the many times before.

He opens his eyes and I see his eyes dilate a bit, his ears fighting to stay pushed against his head. I reach my hand around him and gently slide it under the back of his hoodie to release his tail where it was lashing wildly behind him. I smirk at him knowingly.

"C,mon Georgie," I coo, moving my hands to his hips.

"No need to be so shy." I tilt his head up and a bit to the side, his breath hitches as I gently kiss his neck. I feel his hands grip my shoulders and squeeze as I go a bit lower, just above the collar of his hoodie.

"Still no answer?" I taunt, stopping my actions.

"Sh-shut up," he breathes out, gripping my shoulders harder. I pull back and smile fondly at the sight of him, his ears folded out to the sides as his pupils remain dilated. I feel his tail brush against my hand that's still on his hip as I lean in to peck him on the lips.

"Okay now I seriously need to change out of this, it's actually super uncomfy." I chuckle a bit as his ears pop back up on his head. I turn and pull away from him as I head back by my closet, attempting to unzip the back of the dress.

"Let me help." George offers quietly as he comes up from behind me and already starts pulling the zipper down. I sigh in relief as the dress drops from my shoulders and I can finally breathe again.

"I feel like Sapnap just blackmailed us to get more material to blackmail us with in the future." He comments as I fully step out of the dress.

"Shit," I pause for a moment, "Now he has a picture of me in a goddamn maid dress." I immediately turn to face George, who apparently wasn't expecting this as his eyes widen a bit at my lack of clothes.

"At least you looked good," I hear him slightly mumble. I smile at him again as I feel my cheeks heat up a bit, as though it's the first time I've ever been complimented. I turn and reach over to open the closet, pulling out the first pair of pants I find, being a pair of ripped black skinny jeans.

"Don't worry, we're gonna get him back soon," I zip up the pants, "We just gotta be patient and wait for when the time comes." I slip on one of my green hoodies and finally turn to face him again.

"In the meantime, we should get something to eat." I slip my phone into my pocket.

"Like what?" One of his ears twitch as his tail whips around a bit.

"I was thinking that we should finally go out." I answer, "It's about time, isn't it?"

(Word Count: 814)

A/N: This was pretty much the end of Chapter 26, and there's still more to come! You guys are literally amazing and I love you all <3