"Thank you for today. It was pretty late and I didn't know whom to call. So, I saw that card you gave me in my drawer and your number was written there. And I called you for help", the brunette said.

Jeno flashed a small smile. "I am glad you called me. It's really not safe to go out alone with a baby after midnight."

She sat beside him but ofcourse kept a small distance. "By the way, I noticed you know my son's name but I never told you. Did you know him before?"

"Oh yes. I met him a couple of times now."

"Really how?" She was surprised to discover this new fact.

"I first met him when he got lost-"

"He got lost?!", she exclaimed.

"Hmm. Didn't Jimin tell you? In the Spring Fair."

The girl sighed and shook her head. "Ugh Yu Jimin!"

He giggled and continued, "Also my friend's daughter and Rowoon go to the same kindergarten and Jimin invited us to his birthday party too."

"Oh really?"

"I already guessed that day that he was your son when I saw you rushing out of the taxi to Jimin's house."

"I see..."

"Also I see you are a fan of Mark Lee", he commented after seeing the idol's posters on the walls.

"Oh yes. I really like him."

"Then I should tell him."

"Tell him?" She raised a brow in confusion.

"Yup. He is a friend of mine from high school."

"He is your what?! You never said me that you are literally friends with Mark Lee!!!" Her eyes widened in surprise.

"But you were not a fan of him at that time. He debuted in his senior year and you were into Exo during high school days."

"Right! Nevermind I have already seen him. He is a brand ambassador of Graffitti afterall. But I can't show my fangirl self and have to remain professional around him."

"Alright! I will call you next time when I meet up with him. Then you guys can have a good chat."

"You will do that for me?" Her eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Anything for my little sister." He ruffled her hair. This reminded him of old days when they used to talk like this. It felt as if they were going back to the golden time.

There was a long pause before Jeno finally spoke up, "I asked my parents... about you."

This caught her attention and she was listening him with full focus.

"Dad showed me your birth certificate. Father, Lee Donghae and Mother, Lee Hanbi. It was written there."

A deep sigh could be heard from her side as she looked down at her fiddling fingers.

"Eunseo, but we are still related. Now I know you are my cousin but for twenty two years, I have known you as my twin sister. Maybe we don't have the same parents but it doesn't change the fact that you are still my sister and I am your brother. We are still the same Eun and Jen."

She kept quiet. No words came out of her mouth.

"Can I ask you when you found out about this?"

"23rd April, 2017. It was our 17th birthday. You went out with Mom for some shopping while Dad was at work. I was at home alone and thought to do something for you. I thought to make a card for you as our tradition and decorate the living room. After making the card, I went to the store room to get the materials for decoration as Mom said they were kept there. I opened a metal trunk and found a blue file. As a curious teen, I opened it and saw a bunch of pictures of me. I was a baby and there were two people with me in those photos. Then I saw a paper and it was my real birth certificate. When I saw the names in the place of my biological parents' names, I was shocked. I threw everything inside the trunk and ran to my room. I understood that the woman I called Mom wasn't my mother, the man I called Dad wasn't my father and that we are not real twins. I couldn't believe it."