Chapter 4: What if... the Dark Emperor won?

Start from the beginning

Kaos: "Every evil has a price, Glumshanks. And they're gonna get me in."

They soon arrive at the palace where the Core of Darkness is, and see the palace was built to be the most powerful fortress with trolls guarding and weaponizing.

Kaos: "This is so evil. I love it!"

They drag the D-Team into the palace where every mabu works hard to keep the fortress going, and they soon meet a mabu which the D-Team recognize.

Nina/ Sunburn/ Echo/ Zap/ Zoran/ Camo: "Hugo?"

Hugo: "Welcome to the Dark Emperor's fortress. I am Hugo, the loyalty to the Dark Emperor. How may I help you?"

Kaos: "I am Lord Kaos, the dark master! And I wanted to meet this Dark Emperor."

Hugo: "Do you have a gift for him?"

Kaos: "Yes, now let me in or I'll cast my dark magic at you." As he demands with his dark magic.

Hugo lets them in, as they enter to see an evil throne for the Dark Emperor as they soon do not know where he is.

Glumshanks: "Well, I guess he might be busy. We should probably head back and wait for a few hours."

Evil Voice: "Wrong...."

They turn to see the Dark Emperor, as the Emperor was actually someone the D-Team knew for a very long time in the past. The Dark Emperor was Silther.

Nina/Zoran/Zap/Camo/Echo/Sunburn: "Silther!"

Silther: "Welcome, I am the Dark Emperor, ruler of Skylands. And what brings me today of this Dark Christmas?"

Kaos: "It is I, Lord Kaos, evil dark master. I have brought a gift for you."

Silther look and see he brought Skylanders into his palace.

Silther: "Skylanders, I see. You brought me more of them. Where did you find them?"

Kaos: "More like when did I find them. I found them holding this." As he shows it to him. "It's a time device that let me travel back in time and brought me here in this present. That's why I'm here."

Silther: "Hmm, I see. That explains why you were gone for twenty-six years."

Kaos: "Gone? What do you mean? And how did you rule?"

Silther: "Well, it's easy." As he explains his story in a flashback. "After the breakout of yours from the Cloudcracker Prison, you and Glumshanks disappear nowhere to be found. Eons pass, Skylands was in peace without you causing so much trouble. For me, I've been busy doing things my way. I have been alone busy using my scale to create an army. It wasn't enough, so I began an experiment testing everything of my conclusions to make an army as I finally did. I discover using my blood to create a living organic machine to build an army that can use dark magic to take over Skylands. I know what to use by using the old blueprint of creating the Cyber-Dragons. With them, I have made an unlimited army of them and they follow my lead as their true creator. They swarm and take over Skylands, as the Skylanders try to stop them but couldn't thanks to my impenetrable steel. Skylands was in my commands as I came to the Core of Light to destroy it to bring eternal darkness. But it was useful to me as I have other plans for it. I use the Book of Dark Magic to create the Core of Darkness to turn Skylands into my image as I became the Dark Emperor." Then end the flashback. "And that's it. Skylands is now mine, and I can finally enjoy my victory."

Kaos: "Wow, so evil. I wish I was there."

Silther: "Oh, you can. With your return, maybe we might be friends together and rule Skylands."