Chapter 2: The Skyland Before Time

Start from the beginning

Sunburn: "Dark Spyro?"

Nina: "Not just Dark Spyro, our father who became Dark Spyro."

Camo: "What?"

Nina: "Strykore devours his Light turning our father into evil and all darker. This must be the past when he joined Strykore's side."

Sunburn: "Well, he's more evil in darker color. So, why are we here?"

Zoran: "I think ever since he became evil, he was enjoying his great time being evil with any powers he had."

Echo: "Well, I don't think we won't learn from this because this looks like the darker path. Can we find another timeline that maybe has a good path?"

Nina: "Maybe I can fast forward a little bit into the past." As she turns the nozzle button forward a bit. "Okay, let's go."

She activates, and they all jump through. And they made it through right before Glumshanks appears to give the message to Dark Spyro. The D-Team arrive in another past where they're somewhere peaceful near the house.

Zap: "Now, where are we?"

Echo: "I think I know this place, it's Team Spyro's home. We're at their home."

Then they notice something from the window as they check to see what was going on and find Dark Spyro in his room.

Zoran: "Okay, I think we just arrived on the same path again."

Nina: "Wait, look." As she told him.

They peek and notice him looking at the picture of himself and Stealth.

Camo: "Okay, what are we looking at?" He asked.

Nina: "This must be the past where he still has his good side inside of him. He can't let his best friend turn into evil because she's his friend."

Zap: "Do you mean the part when Kassondra became evil because she wore Stealth's bracelet?"

Nina: "Yeah, and that's why he came to save her by knocking the bracelet off her wrist. This was the past he chose not to hurt his friend."

Zap: "Yeah, but does this help anything for the gift?"

Zoran: "No, not this really. We still need to go back further to the past."

So Nina starts the time, and they go back to the past, right when they miss the scene of Strykore's floating head appearing right besides Dark Spyro telling him furiously not to hesitate.

    Back into the future, the D-Team arrive at an icicle place and they do not know when they are.

Camo: "It's freezing around here." As he shivers.

Zoran: "Yeah, I know. And what future where we are now?"

Before they could find out, something flew above and greeted them with a grin. And it was a Fire Viper.

Fire Viper: "Hello, there...."

Sunburn: "(Gasp) It's a Fire Viper." Whispering to his friend.

Nina: "Yeah, we know." Whisper back.

Fire Viper: "Hmm..." As he noticed something. "You look alot like the other Skylanders, but different."

Camo: "Other Skylanders?"

Fire Viper: "Yes, but you are younger than I have ever seen. Are you.... New here?"

The D-Team look at each other and babbling saying they're just travelers not new Skylanders so they won't get eaten.