ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

Start from the beginning

I inhale and exhale to calm my nerves down.
"The wait can be tomorrow since I also have full schedules to do" I smirked. I didn't plan on fixing his shirt, not like I care.
"i-...fine. But, finish it before evening."
I calculated the time it would take to make it and surprise, surprise it fit into my schedule.

"Sure I can do that. Now if you'll excuse me...ill be needing your measurements" his face suddenly turned bright red. But brushed it off.
"let's get this over with" he facepalm.
And followed me.

We got into the room seconds later.
"just stand there. Remove any thick fabric you wear. Or you know, you can just strip in front of me" I said jokingly to which he took seriously.
"What the NO WAY IN HELL!" he stopped himself from removing his jacket and quickly put it on.
"can't you see it's just a joke?" I said getting the appropriate measuring tape.

"Oh, and take off your pants too," I said almost snickering. I'm enjoying his reaction... it's sometimes funny to tease straight men.
"NOT THAT!" he backs away from me all the way to the door of the room.
"can't you see it was just another joke?" I chuckled making his face even more annoyed.
"BE SERIOUS!" he shouted which definitely hurts my ears.
"Okay, okay. Just stand there. Just take off your jacket" he hesitate for a moment but obeyed.
He took off his jacket and GOD DAMN he built well. His figure was very pleasing to the eyes, to say the least.

"tf are you staring at me for?" my gay self cannot contain such body. I gulp sweating a little since I got caught.
"i-uh...AHEM let's get this over with." it was my turn to blush.
I measured his waist while he looks anywhere but down. I can smell his faint scent of cologne.
'dang not only is he fine but he also has taste in cologne.' I almost dropped the measuring tape. Thankfully I didn't.

After measuring his body I carefully put away the measuring tape in its designated place.
"if that's all ill be going now," he said as he put his coat on.
"hold on, are you going to go here again?" I ask, typically doing my job.
"I guess so? Why do you want to know?" he said annoyance lingering in his tone.
"what's your name? So I won't have the hassle to measure you again if you do requests such as mending and replacing clothes. Just name, nothing more" I clicked the pen and instantly planted on the paper ready to write.

The man stood there for a couple of seconds till he blurted out.
"Shavonne...Shavonne Wesley"
A pretty name indeed. It does suit him. A sturdy young man who has an attitude of a brat.

I wrote his name on top of his measurement of his.
I thanked him and told him to go.
"thank you for your patience mister shavonne. Run along now, you have things to do, right? It's best if you head out now. It's going to rain soon and you don't look like you have an umbrella with you" he scoffed and walked away. But his words didn't fail to get past my ears.
"what's with the first name basis..." he mumbled.
I ignore him obviously.

✰𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕✰

"shavonne...shavonne Wesley" I blurted out. I thought my voice was shaking but turns out the man didn't notice.
'I faked my name...the hell did I do that...well honestly no regrets, I wouldn't want someone like him to know my name.' I thought.
"thank you for your patience mister shavonne. Run along now, you have things to do, right? It's best if you head out now. It's going to rain soon and you don't look like you have an umbrella with you" he said not paying any attention to me and just keeping his eyes on the notepad his writing on
'I might've missed the weather forecast since I was still asleep...'
I scoffed and began to walk away.

When I got outside walking on the sidewalk. I began thinking of how to get solid proof of loid cheating with my sister.
'if she found out loid isn't loyal, she'll divorce him for good!' I laughed menacingly. It gives me satisfaction just by thinking about loids face when he gets caught. My giddy mood was starting to flow until I felt a sudden water dripping and sinking on my coat
As I look up droplets of water came pouring down.
I hurry to a nearby shop that I can find which was a tiny market.

"good morning good sir!"
The lady at the counter greeted me.
I scrub my shoes on the mat to release some dirt on my shoes to avoid getting the floor dirty.

"Hi, do you guys sell any umbrellas?" I ask looking around the shop.
"oh! Certainly! It's right over there." she pointed out the stocks of umbrellas neatly placed on a shelf.
I grab one and decided to fetch a little box full of tea bags.
I placed the items on the counter and the lady soon started scanning them.
"that'll be 1,453 dalc sirs" she put the items in a paper bag while I pull out the exact amount and handed her the money.

I grab my stuff and thanked the lady.
"I better hurt or else I'll be late" I checked my watch and moments later I found myself running through the streets.
"UGHHHH!! I'M LATE! IM SUPER LATE!"
My umbrella started to sway as a strong wind started to occur.
I finally made it into my workplace and headed inside.

"SECOND LIEUTENANT! WHAT HAPPEN?!" one of my co-workers started yelling.
looking over my exhausted figure on a glass, I realized that my coat and pants were messed up. Lots and lots of mud had splattered onto me while I was running.
"O-oh... Don't worry about it. It's nothing serious!" I calm them down.
They continue to lecture me while I was going to my locker. As I open my locker was greeted by a bunch of pictures of my dear sister.
Which made my nerves relaxed.
I can barely hear the words of lectures my higher up gave me

𝑴/𝑵 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
It's finally time to get ready.
I had just finished my work earlier and was now in front of a mirror picking an appropriate outfit for the event.
The Edens expectations...
I should at least hide this feminine waist of mine. So a fitting suit should be fine. Then I'll fix my hair.
As I plan my outfit a sudden knock abrupt my door.

"Who is it?" I ask taking a look at the peephole.
"it's anya mister pretty man! Are you done yet? Anya wants to show you her dress!" I can see her pink hair poking from the peephole.
'This kid...is very cute' I sigh.
"no, not yet dear. I'm still choosing my outfit." I said to which she nod and left I do see her eyes shining like something good happen, but I didn't pay any attention to it.

I went inside again and started changing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After changing I was now in front of the forger's front door. I sigh and knocked three times.
Instead of the two adults, anya opened it and was excited to see me.
She jumps up gripping my pants.
"Mister pretty man is here!!" she shouted. I tried to call her down but it was no use her excitement can't be contained.
She suddenly jumped off and twirls herself. Her dress flew with her as she twirls around.
"is anya pretty?" she asked confidently showing her dress that I made.
"of course, you're wearing a dress made by a top-notch tailor." I put my hand over my lips looking cool. She puffs her cheeck due to not getting complimenting regarding to how she looked like in the dress.
I chuckled and patted her head.
"no really, you're very cute," I said walking past her. Leaving her frozen.
"yor! Loid! Are you guys done?" I shouted, my voice echoing through the room.
I can hear both of them shouting 'yes'
I went outside again still the frozen anya was standing there.
Soon after the two adults came out wearing their formal attire.

"Are you guys ready to go?" loid asks turning back at the three of us. We all nod and went ahead.
When we all head out I noticed an unfamiliar car parked near the apartment.
"my friend offered to give us a ride to Eden. Let's go" he led us to the car and when he opened the car door of the passenger seat. I was surprised to see who was there.
FRANKY!
the short black-haired male was there sitting in the driver's seat. I acted as if it was my first time seeing him.
"yo~! So Eden is our stop?"
He asks starting up the car.
"yes!" yor said while I nodded.
The ride to Eden was very peaceful.
Moments later were at the front gate if the school.

Several deja vu hit both loid and yor as they continue to walk.
"this is it!"

"𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱"