Chapter 9

Jimin P.O.V

Good that she have this side of her that she values and cherishes her friends...but my needs are more important. Mianhe! "Don't worry! I mean no harm!" I lied with a forced eyesmile.

As much as I knew the girl in front of me was very serious about protecting her friend, I didn't plan on changing my mind, though. I was a needy guy; Mina was just another girl that would satisfy my needs. I knew I sounded like a dick, but honestly, I didn't care, anything for a new plaything.

The bell was about to ring. I had been looking at the clock occasionally from time to time.

"The bell's about to ring." I announced. "We should probably start heading back to our seats."

"N-Ne." Hyorin said. She cleaned up the lab equipment and grabbed her stuff. I noticed her small hands doing the work. I looked at her face and hair. She looked so angelic, so peaceful. I hate to admit that this girl was pretty. I didn't know why but I wasn't sexually attracted to her like the other girls. I just thought she was nice to look at, to hug, to cuddle with and to gently kiss that soft looking lips.

What the hell am I thinking!?

RING!

"Alright, I gotta go! Annyeong!" I said scampering out the door. What the fuck was that!? Did I really just run away from a girl?!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hyorin P.O.V

I gave a sigh of relief. At last I was in my favorite class, art. Art was the only class where I could release my stress by doing what I love the most. Painting and drawing was my escape route to another world.

I also love the people in my class. It was an advance class, so everyone there had a strong passion. The class was never loud or obnoxious, but completely silent and focused.

No more drama!

I got out my favorite sketchbook and waited for the teachers instructions. Taeyeon-songsaeng was the art teacher. She was the only teacher I had a close bond with. She was always kind to me and always spoke to me as if she was my friend.

"Yorobeun joeun ohumnida, as you may know, the school play is coming up. The theater director, Jooyoung-songsaeng, has asked us to paint the background for the play." she pulled out a cart with brushes. On the lower level of the cart was a bunch a bottles of paint and buckets of water. "We'll be heading down to the auditorium today. Your job is to paint a landscape. No people allowed."

It was a letdown to hear that they wouldn't be painting people today. I enjoy drawing people. I loved how godly it made me feel, how I could create any person imaginable with realistic features and emotions, just by using my hand.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about it.

The class was already in the auditorium. Everyone had set up large panels across the stage. Each of us artist had their own individual panel. I had my hair tied back and an apron, covered in different kinds of paint, tied across my waist. I had small droplets of paint on my hands and face. I was so focused on my landscape, that I didn't know what a mess I was making around me.

"Yah, I'm running out of acrylic paint can I use some of yours?"

"N-Ne." I said to a girl with two buns on the sides of her head. "How's yours going Yoona?"

"Pretty good. You wanna see it?"

I nodded and followed Yoona to her panel.

"Wow Yoona, you're daebak!"

"Gomaweo, but I know I could do better though. I'm just not feeling it that much ya know?"

I rubbed her shoulder in a comforting. "Don't worry, I like it!"

"Can I see yours?"

"Oh, ne."

We made our way to my artwork. Yoona gaped at what she saw when we arrived at the painting in front of us.

"Hyorin! You seriously are a legend! I can almost walk into this thing, it looks so real!"

"G-Gomaweo." I humbly said. I had painted a beautiful sunset that glistened in the water. The colors were bright so it gave a warm feeling.

Yoona continued to talk to me while we were painting until eventually the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and Yoona and the rest of the class left, I was the only one that stayed.

"Are you staying?" Taeyeon-songsaeng asked.

"N-Ne. I just want to finish a couple of things."

Taeyeon nodded and smiled warmly at me like an eomma "Arasseo, if you need any more paint the art room is left open." she waved goodbye and left.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Darn it!

I was on the verge of finishing, when my paint pallet completely dried up. There weren't any extra bottles lying around the stage, and I had completely wasted my own paint.

I guess I have to go back to the art room.

I sighed, that's exactly what I didn't want to do. I was too lazy to walk all the way to the art room and back to the auditorium. But it had to be done; I had to finish my painting.

I was holding to bottles of paint in my hands. I was on my way back to the auditorium, when something grasped my attention. I could hear muffled noises as I walked or at least, echoes of noises. I couldn't really locate where the sounds were coming from but I knew they were somewhere near the auditorium.

I suddenly heard a small "Ow!" on my right, in the direction of the boy's comfort room and the janitor's room. I slowly walked to the sound.

"Oooohhh..."

What was that?

I kept walking closer and closer to the sound. It sounded a little bit like Hyuna. Maybe she's not feeling well and is sick?

I kept walking until I had finally reached the dead end. There was nothing left except for the boy's bathroom and the janitor's room to where I heard the sound earlier. Maybe I had misheard the location of the sound. I sighed and turned around. When all of the sudden. . .

"AHHHH YES! JIMIN KEEP GOING!"

I jumped. I looked back to face the boy's bathroom. I was clearly the most dumbest person alive, because I still didn't know what I was hearing, except the fact that it was Hyuna. I got closer to the door.

"YES JIMIN! FUCK ME HARDER! PPALI! PPALI!"

I jerked back again, but this time with a flushed face. Hyuna was not sick. To hell she wasn't! She was having sex with Park Jimin, the school's cassanova! And I was byuntae enough to hear it! I ran to the auditorium covering my ears for safety, trying to keep it's innocence.

Omo! How stupid can I possibly be!?

Please don't forget to vote (^ω^)