Chapter 6

"Mina, I know you told me stay away from Jimin but I need to tell you what he said."

Mina looked up at me. Crumbs of whatever she was eating laid on the corners of her mouth.

"Wae?" she said with her mouth full.

"Umm...well..." I said fidgeted with my fingers. "Jimin....he....ikes you."

Mina gave a loud Pshhh! She was a living shotgun, spitting bits and pieces of food out of her mouth. I tried my best to secretly wipe my face, trying not to hurt my friend's feelings. Baekhee did the complete opposite.

"Eww! What the fuck Mina! Cover your damn mouth!"

"Shut up you pig!" Mina yelled back.

As always, the two girls started to fight each other, verbally assaulting one another with no limits. I had no choice but to intervene.

"C'mon you guys. This is serious."

With no such luck, I spoke again and this time a bit louder.

"Mina jebal, you didn't give me an answer."

"I did." She said finally ending her fit with Baekhee. "I said, pshh!'"

"Ne but that's not very specific."

Mina smirked. "That's a pretty damn lie he told you."

"What do you mean?" I said confused. "And why are you changing the subject?"

"I'm not." she said. "The fact that he told you he likes me is a lie, a big one."

"That's not true!" I said quickly defending Jimin. "You don't know that."

Mina sighed and shook her head. "You still don't get it do you? Jimin doesn't 'like' girls, he fucks them. That's all there is to it. He doesn't know what it is to like someone; he just knows what it is to like a pussy. He's trying to get you to think he's a 'good guy' so he can get laid by the both of us."

I did remember him saying Mina had a nice rack, meaning body. But I also remembered him saying he wanted to be Mina's ideal man.

"I like it." Baekhee interrupted. "It's obvious he doesn't like Mina but what if he starts to like Hyorin. Like, for who she is."

"That's not possible." Mina laughed.

"No, I'm serious! I mean, let's think fantasy for a second. Imagine! The school's Bad Boy meets the school's Good Girl. At first he's in denial and continues his bad habits, but then has a change in heart and falls head over heels for Hyorin! It would be the perfect love story!" Baekhee said clapping her hands together.

"Not possible." Mina said carelessly.

I was imagining Baekhee's love story and it gave me butterflies. Wouldn't I kill for Jimin to like me the way she described it! It sounded so wonderful!

Baekhee came over to me and hugged me tightly. "Don't worry Hyorin! I approve! From now on, I'm the leader of Parkim Jimrin!"