Chapter 8

I was motionless. My face was burning up to the extent that I started to sweat.

"Stop pouting you little girl."

Jimin could see how uncomfortable I was. He saw how my throat nervously swallowed. He was enjoying the view, I just know it. He didn't think I was so nervous because I liked him, but because I was afraid of him, and he just loved how dominating it felt.

"Mianhe." Jimin said letting go of my chin. "It was really bothering me."

I didn't say anything. I brought my hands up to the beaker that was in front of me.

"Maybe we s-should start t-this." I said nervously.

Jimin smiled proudly. "Ne, we should."

As usual, I had done all the work. Jimin just sat there asking random questions and at times wandered around the room.

"Yah." Jimin said after I had finally finished the lab.

"N-Ne?"

"You're good friends with Mina right? What does she like?"

I played with the folds of my skirt.

"Jimin, she doesn't- "

"I know, I know she doesn't like me but that doesn't mean I don't have chance, right?."

That's exactly what it means!

I didn't know why Jimin was so persistent in seducing Mina. If he truly knew her the way I did, he would know that when Mina didn't like someone, she won't like them ever. Once you were on Mina's hate list, you were permanently there for life.

"She likes cherry blossoms." I said giving in.

"Well I can't do much with that." Jimin said shaking his head. "Anything else?"

I thought a bit harder.

"Well she likes letters. I mean, she likes to read them. It's kinda weird but it's true."

My lips formed a small smile. I remembered the first time she went to Mina's house. Her room was filled with envelopes and letters taped to the wall. I remembered what Mina had told me that day.

I have thing for letters, as you can see. This is gonna sound weird but, I like opening them and looking at the writing. Don't ask me why because I don't know. I guess I just like the classy things, y'know.

"Annyeonhasseyoooo?" Jimin said waving his hand at my face.

I snapped out of my memory. "Maybe you could write her a love letter." I said.

Jimin's eyes dilated. "That actually might work! I'll put some pretty words on a piece paper and she'll surely fall for it! She'll fall for me!"

I was alarmed by his words. Pretty words? Fall for it? I was a shy and weak girl but when it came to my friends, I was very defensive and protective over them.

"You're not planning to hurt my friend are you?" I said confidently, leaving my shy and weak side.

I didn't care that it was Jimin I was talking to, my friendship was more important. I think Jimin could clearly see that, he was a little surprised I had this side of mine judging by the look planted on his face.

Please don't forget to vote (^ω^)