Chapter 5

I started to make my way out of the library. My head was still a little foggy on what just happened.

Did I really just have a conversation with Jimin?! Did I really do that?!

Poor me was nearly getting eaten by my own stupid thoughts. I wasn't exactly paying attention to my surroundings, that I nearly jumped by the sound of my friend's voice.

"What the hell was that?!"

I turned around to see a very shocked, Mina.

"You were talking to Jimin like he was your friend or something! Waeyo?!"

"W-wae? Aniyo...I wasn't." I said playing with my skirt.

"Hell yeah you were! Don't lie to me!"

I could feel my face heat up. I didn't like the way Mina's voice was sounding...very high and angry, it was making me very nervous. It was true, I had spoken to Jimin but it wasn't even close to the way I would talk to Mina or Baekhee. I didn't see what the big deal was; I didn't understand why I was getting scolded by my best friend.

"Listen Hyorin." Mina said, her voice was as serious as her face. "Stay away from that guy. He's an idiot who just wants to take advantage of girls."

She pointed her pink nail towards me, "You're just his next target."

I remained silent and nodded in agreement. Although something inside me told me not to, I did it anyways. I didn't want to see Mina on her downside anymore and we both left the hallway.

That's not true. He's not like that.

I was sitting in my second period dozing off on what Mina had said to me.

"You're his next target."

Although I had made it clear to Mina that I wouldn't be having anything to do with Jimin anymore, I was still determine to be his 'messenger.' So basically, I had lied to my friend and I felt guilty for lying to Mina, I truly did, but deep inside I didn't believe Jimin was trouble.

He's not like that. He's not.

I kept remembering the way he had looked at me, it wasn't lustful. He hadn't acted inappropriate with me either. Sure, the only reason why he gained interest in me was because he had the 'hots' for my friend but, if it was true about his sex addiction...

Then why didn't he court me? Maybe...he thinks I'm ugly. After all, he had mentioned I was really weird.

I was a living zombie throughout my classes. I was here, but not actually here. I was too busy swarming through my thoughts and feelings. It wasn't until lunch that I finally could release them.

Please don't forget to vote (^ω^)

Let Me Be Your Badboy (BTS Jimin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें