Chapter 7

I was nervous as hell! My pulse was racing and my hands were sweaty. I could feel the heat rising in the room. It was my sixth period chemistry class and the bell had just rung for class to start. It's obvious what was making me nervous, a fellow classmate named Park Jimin. He wasn't in class yet, but the thought of them being in the same room again after what I had gone through with him and my friends was unbearable.

I now knew Jimin had never noticed me ever so chances of him noticing me in this class were low. I only prayed that he wouldn't.

"Wae! Daebak!"

I could hear Jimin's voice. He was already in the classroom. All I had to do was stay hidden, not that that's any challenge, but I had to keep it in mind.

"Hey Hyerim! You're in this class?!"

I jerked up. He had said my name wrong, which hurt me, of course. I could feel my body shaking. I felt something grab my shoulder and I knew exactly who it was.

Somebody kill me now!

My body turned to the side with great mental effort. I hoped my blushes weren't as red as how hot I felt.

"I swear, You're like a ghost or something. I had no idea you were in this class."

I just like last time, shrugged my shoulders stupidly.

"Alright everyone! We're doing a simple lab today. Instructions are on each lab table. I'm letting you chose your partner today. " said the teacher.

Jimin swiftly grabbed my wrist.

"Let's be partners!" Jimin said and headed to our designated lab station.

On the way there, everything seemed to be in slow motion. I felt like the whole walk to the lab table was nearly a mile. I had to admit, Jimin's hand felt extremely big on my small wrist. It gave me a great sensation through my body just by thinking of it.

"So, what she'd say?" Jimin said anxiously.

I came back to reality once he let go of my wrist.

"W-Wae?"

"Mina! What'd she say!"

"O-Oh." I said remembering I was his 'messenger'. I started to prepare the laboratory equipments to make me less nervous.

"She doesn't like you." I said softly.

"That's not a problem. They always start off like that." Jimin said arrogantly.

"A-Aniyo I mean, she really doesn't like you."

"Like hate?"

I shyly nodded, looking at my shoes.

"That's ok. Then I'll just rape her ass."

I was startled by his comment. I looked at him and moved back a little. I had fear in my eyes, but to Jimin, it looked like fearful puppy eyes. I guess my soft, warm blushes weren't helping me look any tougher either.

Jimin P.O.V

She's so cute!

The adorable sight in front of me made me burst out in laughter.

"I'm kidding!" I said "You should see your face right now! It's hilarious!"

Hyorin's cheeks got warmer and unfortunately, redder.

"W-Whats wrong w-with my face?" Hyorin stuttered. At the end of her sentence she consciously pouted. It looked so cute to me not arousing, but so damn cute.

What the hell I'm thinking?!

"Stop that." I warned her, frowning.

Hyorin was looking very flustered.

"W-wae?" Hyorin said with the most innocent puppy eyes.

It drove me crazy!

"That."

Hyorin still didn't understand and her face remained the same. I was on the verge of going insane!

I instictly grabbed her chin with my two fingers. Hyorin's face turned beat red.

"Stop pouting you little girl."

Please don't forget to vote (^ω^)