𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚖𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚣 (𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝)

This is a very random post while waiting for part2 on Rz Michael :)

Btw they all are in different locations, I have two house phones and it can all connect to each other. So you can call with three ppl at the same time.

Your pov:

Ring Ring..

You: BRO ITS FUCKING 2 AM IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE, YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON ON WHY YOU CALLED ME.

Billy: *Random noises*

Y/N: Billy,please stop calling randomly ESPECIALLY at midnight..

Brahms: Yeah! You woke me up too..

Billy: Billy sorry :( Billy lonely.. *sad noises*

Y/N: *sigh* Really.. Fine! You can sleep with me..

Billy: :D Yay,Billy no lonely! Billy coming! *Hangs up*

Brahms: Why does he get to sleep with you and I don't! I'm lonely too... :(

Y/N: Alright fine! You can come too!

Brahms: Can we cuddle too? Please.

Y/N: Ya sure whatev-

Bang, Billy knocked down the door

"Y/N!" Billy yelled running up to you and nuzzling your neck."Hey Billy can you tone down? I can hear you from here!" Brahms said through the phone,"I'm coming now, please give me some space too!" "He coming?" Billy he pouted looking at you. "Sigh.Yes, he is so make space for him alr-" "I'm here!" Brahms said climbing out the small hatch on the wall and dusting away his sleeves and pants before coming up to us, "Alright now your all here, I would like to sleep now." I said tiredly. "Cuddle!" Brahms said getting on the bed beside me, "Oh ya, I forgot" You said scooting closer to Brahms."Billy too!" He said also scooting closer. You were now squashed between two clingy people, even tho it was annoying you still loved them.