𝚂𝚝𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚞)

Explanation about this au:
You and your soulmate can talk to each other in your minds.

Other things for the story:
This is used for when you're talking in your mind.

Your pov:

"BOO!" I jolted awake from the loud voice, "God damn it Stu! I hate you so much" "Aw, I love you too Y/N. And also good morning!" "Ya whatever, good morning". I shook my head side to side, "He's so energetic" I said getting out of bed to getting ready. "Y/N! We're about to leave, come on!" My brother shouted. "I'M COMING!" We were going to visit our grandparents in Woodsboro. I quickly grab some things and rushed into the living room where my family was waiting for me, "Are we all set?" My father asked us before we leave "Yep" me and my brother said at the same time. "Wait! Can I say goodbye to Laurie?" Said my 6 years old brother, "Aw, how cute saying goodbye to your little girlfriend." I teased, he looked up at me blushing "S-she's not my girlfriend!" He fake pouted. "Whatever you say."

(Time skip on the way there)

"Hey what are you doing today?" Stu asked "I'm going to visit my grandparents, they live in Woodsboro" "Holy shit, I live there too! What a coincidence" "Wait, you do?!" "How about we meet up after your settled with your grandparents?" "Sure! Can't wait to see you" "Me too" . "And what are you smiling at Y/N?" My brother turned to me "Huh what?" I got too excited that I didn't realize I was smiling "Oh yea, it turns out my soulmate lives in Woodsboro too!" "Really? That's cool. Can't wait to meet him!" "Me too Liam"

(Time skip to Woodsboro)

"Hey wake up!" Liam shook me awake. "We're here, get your sleepy butt awake and help us carry out stuff." "Ok ok ok going" I said in a tired tone. "You there yet?" "Jesus Christ!" I jumped "Are you ok Y/N, why did you scream?" My mom said worried "It's fine my soulmate started talking all a sudden. "You scared the crap out of me and yes I'm here" " Sorry Y/N just can't wait to meet you!" "Yeah me too I have to help out with stuff now see ya later" "bye sweet!"

Stu's pov:

"Bye sweet!" I grinned, I can finally meet my love after years. "Hey Stu! Hellooo???" Billy waved his hand in front of my face "yeah, what do you need?" "You've been zoning out a lot today are you ok?" "I have good news, my soulmate is in town!" "Well that's good for you, I couldn't care less" "Aw come on man at least congratulate me!" I pouted "Fine, congratulations on finding your soulmate Stu Macher." Billy said with a fake smile "Thanks man!" I hugged him "anyways we have to concentrate on the plan now."

Your pov:

"Brutal murder of Casey Becker and Stev- " I switched the channels over and over again, "Hey, did you hear about the murder?" My dad said sitting down next to me. "Yep, it's all over the news here" I said uninterested. "There will be a curfew, starting today so come back before 6pm if you want to go out." "Will do."

"Hey where we gonna meet?" I asked Stu, "How about the video store?" "Alright meet me there at 4?" "Sure, hope to see how cute you are sweet!" "Yeah yeah whatever goofy".I look at the time and it was 3:26, "I guess I'll start getting ready"

(Time skip at the video store)

"I'm video store now" I told Stu "Ok, wait for awhile I have to do something real quick in the video store" "Sure" I looked through the window and saw a bunch of people, I walked in and decided to check out the fantasy section. "EVERYONE HERE IS A SUSPECT!" I look up from the shelf and see two males one short and one tall, another male came and grab the shorter man's collar the taller male stepped behind the shorter male and leaned against him. "Yo there's something gay going on in the horror section" I told Stu, suddenly the tall male looked around and laughed leaving the two males in front of him confused. "Do I really look gay right now?" My eyes widen surprised "You the one that laughed?" "Yep!" "Oh, well I didn't know you were kinda gay" "I'm actually bisexual" "Well that explains a lot" "Actually where are you?" The taller man or Stu walked through the aisles "Fantasy section, find which one is me" "Bet!" Stu walks through the fantasy section as I tried to act normal "Boo" I jumped at the voice and looked behind "Found you!" Stu smiled, "How did you know it was me?" "You were staring to me while I was with the boys" "Fair enough" I said and hugged him.

Done. Sorry for being dead again y'all had school work anyways comment any requests! Cya in the next story.