𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚖𝚜 𝚡 𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

(A/N:Decided to add Harry warden, he's underrated.😔)
Angst (?)

(Waring: VIOLENCE)
H/C= hair colour

3rd person view:

"Mom can I play outside?Please!" The short H/C girl asked "Ok ok fine, but remember come back before dinner time Y/N" her mother said crouching down to the little girls height. "YAY!!I love you mommy!" "I love you too honey", "I'm going now mom." Y/N said joyfully "Have fun!".

Your pov: (Your at Emily's backyard)

"Hey Emily!" I said running towards her "Hey Y/N!" I hugged her not noticing another presence beside her, I let go and noticed the other person. It was a boy. "Hey Emily who's this?" "Oh uh he's my friend I guess" I blushed slightly, "he's so cute" I thought."Cool! What's your name?" I said smiling at the boy, "Brahms" He said almost whispering but it could be heard. "That's a cool name!" "Really?" He said this time louder and sounding excited. "Yep!" Smiling once again as Brahms blushed, "What do we do now?" I asked with boredom "How about hide n seek?" Emily recommended. "sure" me and Brahms said at the same time, "I'll be the seeker!" Brahms said. "Ok, 3...2...1... Go!"I said running away into the forest behind the house.

(Time skip)

It's almost been 30 minutes, and I haven't been found yet, I thought getting slightly worried. I started walking to the other part of the forest and shouting my friends names, after some time I saw Brahms standing still holding a rock. "Brahms! There you are, where's Emily?" I asked but there was no answer, "Brahms?" I slowly walked closer. "Brah- EMILY!" I yelled anxiously, her head was busted open and blood was everywhere. "B-Brahms.. what h-happened" I said looking at him with tears pouring out. "I didn't mean to.. she was being mean to me and... please don't leave me" He said looking down at the ground fiddling with the rock. "I..I won't leave.." I said scared of him but I still tried to act brave, "Really..? And please don't tell anyone what happened.." He said looking up "Ok.." "Promise?". He said holding up his pinky finger "Promise.."

"YOU PROMISED!" Brahms yelled, I flinched at his sudden outburst, "I'm sorry! My parents had to move for their jobs..." I said holding back tears. "I'll be back.. as soon as I can I swear!" I said looking at Brahms, his eyes were starting to get watery. "I'm so sorry.." "Fine.. just come back soon..."

(Time skip to 20 years later) A/N: damn that's long. 😃

"Home sweet home... I wonder if Brahms remember me" I thought to myself, "No, I shouldn't care. He was abusive to me." Sighing looking at the Heelshire's house. "Maybe he changed.. we were kids after all we didn't know anything." I stepped out the car looking at the big mansion. "Still looks the same." I pushed the gate open and walked to the front door, "Let's hope nothing bad happens" I said knocking on the door. "I don't think anyone's home I've been here for 6 minutes" I said turning around, suddenly the door opened. "Who are you?" A elderly woman said. That is probably Mrs Heelshire. "Oh, hi! It's me Y/N. I'm not sure if you remembered me but I used to visit to play with Brahms when I was a kid" I said smiling, there was silence when she suddenly hugged me " Is it really you?! I missed you, you've grown so much!" as she let go of me "So, how's Brahms?" I asked curiously "Oh Brahms... He passed away from a fire accident not long after you left." I stood shocked hearing what she said "He's dead?!" I said looking at Mrs Heelshire, "I'm so sorry for your loss.." "I-it's fine. Come in..come in"

(Time skip)

They let me stay a little while and I discovered that the Heelshires had a porcelain doll as a replacement of Brahms, it was a sad sight that they couldn't get over his death. "Y/N?" Mr Heelshire called out making me snap out my daydreaming, "Yes? You called?" "Me and Mrs Heelshire wants to talk to you please follow me" "oh uhh ok" I said following him. "You want me to take care of "Brahms"?" "Yes, please help us take care of him for a week. We haven't traveled once since he was was born." Poor Heelshires, not having any freedom. "Sure." "Thank you so much!" Mrs Heelshire said hugging me happily.

(Time skip)

"Say goodbye Brahms." I said to doll Brahms holding his little hand and waving it, "How cute, I'll come back soon Brahms." Mrs Heelshire said looking at him in awe. She then walked up to me hugging me one last time and whispered "I'm so sorry dear.." before leaving, "Wait! Sorry for what?" "Don't worry about it and as you may already know, please follow the rules." He said giving me a pat on the shoulder before leaving out the door. "Have fun, Mr and Mrs Heelshire!" "Goodbye Y/N" they both said at the same time driving away from the house, "Well I guess it's just you and me now, let's go back in." I said walking back in the mansion, creak I jumped at the sudden noise "probably just the rats like what Mr Heelshire said.." I said to myself.

"What shall we do now?" I said to doll Brahms expecting an answer as I chuckled, I opened the paper and read the rules again.

RULES:

1. NO GUESTS ALLOWED.
2.NEVER LEAVE BRAHMS ALONE.
3.NEVER COVER BRAHMS FACE.
4.CHANGE BRAHMS EVERYDAY.
5.SAVE MEALS IN FREEZER.
6.PLAY MUSIC LOUD.
7.READ A BEDTIME STORY.
8.BRAHMS IS NEVER ALOUD OUT THE HOUSE.
9.KISS BRAHMS GOODNIGHT.

(A/N:No Malcolm sorry guys)

"I guess we can put on some music" I said carrying Brahms to the library setting him down on the couch, I went up to the shelf full of record discs picking one out and started playing it. "This is bringing me memories when I was last here..heh nostalgic I guess"

Flashback.

"Do you like music?" The little boy looked up at you "I like music a lot! It's relaxing." "Me too! Do you wanna come to my house? I have a record player." He said with excitement,"Sure!" You both went in the house. "Woah, you have a lot of discs." I looked around with sparkles in my eyes. "I do, let's pick a song." I looked around the shelf picking a random one "How about this?" I said holding out the disc for him "That's a good one." He said and took it to the record player. The music plays filling up the entire room, he then went to to couch sitting and patting the seat beside him signaling me to sit with him. "This is calming" I said looking at Brahms as I sat down, I closed my eyes listening to the music suddenly I felt something on lap, I open my eyes finding Brahms's head on my lap with his eyes closed. I blushed at the sight and closed my eyes again relaxing.

Flashback over.

Creak. I jumped at the sound again looking around, this time more close like it was next to me. I turned beside me facing the wall, "Hello..?" RING!! "Oh jeez!" I said to myself as I walked up to the phone "Hello? Y/N speaking." "Hi..Y/N" My eyes widen hearing a little boy's voice, no way it's him ,Brahms is dead! i thought. "W-who are you?" I said nervously, "You don't remember me..?" the caller said with slight sadness and anger. "Is that really you?Brahms..?" I said looking around the room, "You remember me!" "But you're dead.. no I'm just imagining this" I said about ti hang up the phone. "DON'T HANG UP THE PHONE Y/N" the caller shouted now with a more mature and angry voice, "N-no you're dead!" I yelled and quickly hang up the phone. "What the hell.." Crash. I ran out the room "WHO'S THERE?" I shouted scared grabbing the attic stick, it was quiet too quiet. Suddenly a big impact slammed to to the wall, I groaned in pain opening my eyes it was blurry but I could tell there was someone. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO HANG UP ON ME!" Brahms. "H-how?..your d-dead!" I said holding my head feeling dizzy. My vision got better and I looked up seeing a man about 6'2 feet tall with a mask. "I didn't mean to hurt you Y/N!" he said with a panic tone. Was he really him? I thought. "G-get away from me..!" "Your not leaving me again..you promised me.." he said with anger. That promise.. "Fine.." I mumbled shaking with fear, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you! I'll be good, I will.."

(Gah damn this is the longest story I've wrote 😃 this is my first time writing angst so I hope it's good and ofc request something if you like to. See ya in the next chapter!)