𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚡 𝚌𝚘𝚠𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

3rd person pov

You met Thomas since you were 5 years old, you were an orphan and you live with them you are now 20 years old

Your pov

"THOMAS!!" Hoyt yelled again, these days was been busy because it was spring. Me and Thomas would hang out a lot, now I barely see him the only time I could see him was breakfast and dinner,I would often help Luda Mae aka mama do house chores and planting. I also have a horse that I found abandoned on the road, she has white with black spots all around her and a very wavy mane.

(Time skip) H/n = horse name

It was almost dinner time,I was heading to a small hut where h/n was, I brought some hay for her. As I was heading to the small hut,someone grabbed me from behind.

I scuffed and tried to reach the pocket knife that Mama gave me incase anything happens, I was hit in the head.My sight faded fast,I woke up in a car I saw two people two women that looked like she was in their 30s.

"Who are you and what do you want?" You said anxiously."We saved you, there is a murder out there!" One of the woman said. She had brown hair and green eyes the other one had black hair with brown eyes.

"Aren't you going to thank us?"the black haired woman asked. "No, and I don't need your help."you said. I looked around ignoring their talking and realized we were in H/n's hut,she was beside you eating the hay.

"Hey you there?I asked you a question" she waves her hand in front of my face
I turned back to her,"So why are you out here alone?". As you were about to answer a whirring sound was heard from the distance,It was Thomas.

"Shit, we gotta get out of here he found us!" They started to panic,one if them grabbed my hand and dashed out."WHY WEREN'T YOU RUNNING?!" It was the black haired girl. I looked back and saw Thomas chasing behind us, his three steps were our 7 steps. There was no way they could out run him.

Thomas caught up and grabbed the black haired girl by the back of her neck, "LILITH!" the brown hair girl screamed in terror. The brown haired girl quickly grabs my other hand and ran, "Why is everyone dragging me around?" You thought while running with her.You both ran into an abandoned building, it looked like it was for butchering. You were then shoved in a locker, the woman then shushed you and went into the locker in front.

Not long enough Thomas walked into the locker room checking every single one, he spotted you and told you to stay put. You felt relieved that Thomas was finally here, Thomas opens the locker the woman was in. By surprise she whacked Thomas in the head with a stick, he grunted in pain but that didn't effect him. He cut the woman's legs with his chainsaw, the woman screamed it was blood curdling but you got used to it.

You came out the locker and walked towards Thomas which is now carrying the womans corpse, "Took you long enough" You said jokingly. He rolled his eyes and you pecked his cheek as a thank you, his face had a shade of pink but you couldn't see it.

"Wanna go horseback riding later?"

AND DONE!! Was this good? I think it actually got off topic tho. And thank you for reading this :)