𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚡 𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Other stuff:
(Y/F/N)= your friend name
(Y/N/N)=your nickname
(C/O/C)=clothing of choice
(Y/A/N)=your account name
_________________________________________
Your pov:
"C'mon Y/N it's just this one time!" Your friend whines over the phone,"Fine, I'll go!" You sigh in defeat. You were never ver font of parties, they were too crowded and noisy. "Finally took you long enough,Can't wait to see you later Y/N/N oh and I'm coming to your house later." She said happily before ending the call.You sighed as you rummaged through your closet to find something to wear, you decide to wear C/O/C and put on some makeup (or not).

(Time skip)

Ding dong

You stood up and walked to the front door opening it to find a very excited Y/F/N, "HEYYY Y/N/N!!!" She softly yelled hugging you. "Hey Y/F/N" you said hugging her back. You both talked for awhile until she looked at the clock and saw that we were late,"Let's go!"She said dragging you out the door to her car. You both were driving for 10 minutes and the car suddenly broke down, "Oh c'mon! Does it have to run out of gas now?! I should've checked the gas."your friend groaned in frustration."Don't worry I'll call us a spree"you said reassuring your friend.

(Time skip)

You were both for the spree when suddenly a voice spoke up."Hey, are you Y/N?" You look up to see a man that was around your age with greasy hair and a blue long sleeve shirt."Yeah, that's me." you said waking up your friend. "Oh and I'm Kurt" the spree driver said with a small smile,"Nice to meet you Kurt" you said getting in the car."There's
sleepy. "Hey, uhh why are there cameras everywhere?"You asked curiously."I knew you would ask,they are for our protection and I'm also live streaming #Thelesson". "Makes senses" you said understanding.

"So y'all heading to a party?" He said looking through the rear mirror, "Yep I was dragged along by this sleeping beauty",You said chuckling while Y/F/N smacks your shoulder."Not funny Y/N/N!" She said in a fake angry tone, all three of you then burst out of laughter.

(Time skip to the party)

"Thank you have a good night!" You said smiling, "You too"Kurt said."Oh and if you have any socials please follow or subscribe to my account kurtsworld96!" He said smiling."Oh uh sure!" You said then walking up to the noisy large house.

Kurt's pov:

"I should've asked for her socials" I said to my chat slightly frowning,"Well too bad I guess" I look at my chat and something caught my eye."I think her social accounts are called Y/A/N"One of my fan typed."Oh really?Let's check it out"I said opening up my Instagram.
"Bingo! Thank you RandomUser_"I said with a little glee. "Wow she has 275 followers, that's a lot" I continued scrolling through her account and gave her a follow,"Shes quite beautiful isn't she chat?" I said looking at chat again seeing a lot of them agreeing. "Maybe we'll meet again."

Your pov:

The party was packed with people dancing, drinking and kissing. Which disgusted me a little,"C'mon Y/N I don't want you getting lost!" As my friend said dragging me. She dragged me into a room which was more loose of people then the last one, "How's the party so far?" She said grabbing a can of beer out the fridge "It's ok I guess a bit too much people"I said observing the room,"Well at least it's an ok"

(Time skip)

I've been here for almost an hour and it got boring, "Hey,Y/F/N I'm gonna go home early you don't mind that right?" "You can go I'll stay and I hope you enjoyed the party, you were laughing with some people" She said nudging me."Yea whatever" I said walking out the front door,"I guess I'll order a spree again." I scrolled through the recommend drivers and saw Kurt there,
"I guess I'll choose you"

(Time skip)

"Hey Y/N"I turned my head to where the noise was, "Hi Kurt" "I have another passenger in the car I hope you don't mind" He said turning his head to the passenger."It's ok" I said getting in, as he started driving the other passenger looked up from his phone and turned to me."Whoa, hey beauty my name's Ezra.Whats yours?" The Ezra guy said grinning as you shuffled more near to the car door,"Oh uh my name's Y/N."You said uncomfortably as he shuffled closer. You looked at the rear mirror and saw Kurt staring at both of you with slight anger,"Why are you dressed like this so late at night?"He said slowly touching your thigh. "Please st-" You said but was stopped by Kurt stopping the car,"Hey man what the hell?!"Ezra said angrily."Get out."Kurt said angrily,"I'm not getting out I have a flight to go too!"Ezra said yelling.

"I said get out!NOW! I don't allow Sexual
Harassment in my car!"He said shouting at him."FINE FINE. Zero stars for you,Loser."Ezra said opening the car and slamming the door hard,"Thank you..",I said slightly mumbling "I had to do it I mean you would do that too right?" "Yeah, I would too" I smiled at him.

The end I have no idea what else to write :'D anyways once again comment down any ideas!