𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

A/N: you both are kids :)

Third person view:

Laying asleep soundly in the car was a little H/C girl,she was heading to camp cristal lake where she would go every weekend.

Your pov:

I awaken from my slumber to my mom shaking me, "Y/N we're here". I slide out my seat still half asleep, when I got out I was wide awake by the freezing breeze gusting to my face. I took my bag and said my goodbyes to my mom, after she left I briskly walked into the camp excited to reunite with my best friend.
Jason Voorhees.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice called out, turning my head and saw a woman. It was Jason's mother,"Hi Ms Voorhees!" I called out happily while I walked to her direction."Where's Jason?" I asked, "he's in the cabin getting ready, he'll come out soon."

Time skip to when Brahms finally get out his house

I sat on the dock admiring the nature of the camp then I heard a creak, I turned around to see who it was. "Jason!" I said with excitement hugging him, he hugged me back as a soft happy huff came out.

(A/N: Jason is mute in this and also when he uses sign language I will be using this font.)

"Hi flower, I missed you." Jason signed,that was the nickname he had gave me and I loved it a lot."I missed you too,Jay!" It wasn't creative but he liked the nickname I gave him. We talked for hours about our adventures when we weren't together until it was dawn.
He wasn't like the other kids he was deformed and a lot of kids had made fun of him for that, luckily I came to the camp and chased most of them away.

Time skip the next day leading me to your closet

I was able to stay in a cabin with Jason and his mom, we had a lot of fun in the cabin playing boardgames and talking but it ended by Pam saying it was bedtime. (Jason's mother nickname you give her) "Let's go to our secret hideout I haven't visited it for a long time when u arrived." Jason nodded his head and grabbed my hand leading us into the forest.

"Home sweet home!" I said laying down on the ground next to Jason. The cabin was made out of metal scraps we found nearby. We laid there for 2 minutes enjoying the peaceful silence.A loud crunch broke the silence, I jerked up and look out the small window finding nothing. "We should go check what that was." I turned to Jason, we both walked out quietly trying to find where the sound came from.

"It's a baby bear!" I said in awe, I was very fond of animals and so was Jason. "It's so huge for a baby" Jason signed looking at the bear amazed, I was going to walk towards it when suddenly Jason pulled me back."We shouldn't go too near it the mom is probably near" he signed warning me,I nodded and we backed up slowly. We walked around the forest and there was a small field full of flowers, "It's beautiful!" I said with stars flickering in my eyes. "Wanna
Make flower crowns? I learned how to make them few weeks ago" he signed with a warm smile, "Sure!"

Jason's pov:

I really want to tell Y/N how I feel about her but I was too embarrassed, she has always been kind to me. She never judged how I looked and protects me from bullies, I really hope I could tell her how I felt.

And done! Sorry for the very slow updates trying to come up with ideas about what to write and once again comment some ideas for me to write! :)