CHAPTER 12

Jungkook's POV:

"Take care you both okk , Jin make sure to tell hyung if you feel.."," Yess uncle I will inform Uncle Joonie if I feel any discomfort or pain so don't worry and take care of yourself !!!",Jin said smiling and gave me a sweet peck on my cheeks making me smile ,"Take care hmm .."I said smiling at my baby ,"Jin you get going to your class it's time I have something to talk to your Kookie Uncle hmm..",Joonie hyung said to which Jin said yes and left for his class ,"Hyung why..",I was silenced by being pulled for a loving kiss making me smile and return it back ,"Not like I can do that infront of our son love now bye and take care , I love you !!",hyung said kissing my forehead and then left from there leaving me like a dumb person-uff I love him sooo much !!!.

Jin's POV:

"Jinnie!!",shouted my friends the moment they saw me entering the class ,"Finally you are back  you know you worried us all to death !!", Jisoo said hugging me and then all my friends hugged me ,"Next time tell us if you feel any kind of discomfort Jinnie!", Said Ken as the rest nodded their head in agreement .

And just like that I started paying attention to the classes.

After talking to each other we went to our class and I sat along with my friends. "Okay everyone today we have another new admission ,Here this is Choi Soobin , Soobin dear please introduce yourself.",the professor said to which this Soobin guy looked at everyone and introduced himself,"Hello my name is Choi Soobin." he said and then looked around coldly , I could hear the girls going crazy for his looks ,"Well that's a short intro but still you may go and take a seat ,I'm starting the class now.",The professor said to which This Soobin looked around and then his and eyes met mine causing me to look down , "shit that was embarassing ", I whispered to my ownself ," Can I sit here !", said a deep voice making me flinch and looking up it was him only ,"Y..Yes you may..",I stuttered and he sat down next to me and then the class began .

Soobin's POV:

I looked at Seokjin sitting next to me , he may have forgotten about me but I still remember him , he is Jinnie , my bestfriend when we were kids , I couldn't protect him when I was a kid , but now I can and will make sure to protect him from every possible danger .