"Hey, those towels better be folded my way, Smash. You hear me," Coach Taylor shouted from his office down the hall. Smash nervously turned back to the towels following in Maisy's footsteps as she folded them.

---

The game on Friday had finally arrived. It was one the whole town was looking forward to. If the Panthers won they were that much closer to competing in States.

"Maisy! Maisy!" Tim yelled as she was rushed out onto the field behind the coaches.

"Tim, you should be on the field," she shouted, looking down at her clipboard.

"I need a ticket. I need another ticket!" He yelled, grabbing her arm. He looked frantic, almost as if he was on some sort of substance.

"You blow me off all week, get kidnapped by the rally girls where you're shoving your tongue down their throats for a stupid calendar and now you're demanding I go get a ticket for you. Really Tim, I can't believe you."

"My dad came," Tim called out, pointing to the man standing on the opposite side of the fence. She looked back to Billy who looked just as shocked. "Come on Coleman, please," Tim pleaded.

"I'll, uh, go work it out. Get on the field!" Maisy demanded, pushing him forward. Tim grinned at Maisy, mouthing a thank you before rushing onto the field.

"Mr. Riggins. Can you head to the ticket booth?" Maisy asked directing him to the opposite side. She then looked to Billy, reassuring him she'd get him inside.

She walked over to the ticket booth. "You dating my son?" he asked. He was very blunt to say the least.

"Uh, uh it's complicated, sir."

"He's a good kid. Needs a good girl. You a good kid too?"

"Yes, sir," Maisy replied, she didn't owe him an ounce of her time but yet here she was being nice.

"What's your name?" Tim's dad asked. He clearly didn't like the silence Maisy was trying to achieve.

"Maisy. Maisy Coleman."

"Coleman, Randy's daughter?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well. Tell your father we need to get together. Like the good ole days. We use to hang out when you two were growing up. Shame what your mother did, take you guys away," Walt rambled on.

"Will do sir. I, uh, have to get back to the game," Maisy awkwardly pointed to the game that was starting as she handed him his ticket.

"It's all settled, Tim," Maisy explained as she rushed back onto the sideline. Tim just stood there, his helmet in hand, smiling at her.

"Riggins, come on!" Saracen shouted, waving him on. Riggins leaned down, giving Maisy a quick peck on the lips to show his gratitude before running over to the team.

"Hey! Stop fraternizing with my assistant coach Riggins!" Coach Taylor shouted as he joined the huddle.

———

"Good game, son! Really good game. Hey, you didn't tell me you were dating Randy Coleman's daughter," Walt greeted as the two walked out of the stadium.