Dnf ~ Bonfire ~ 🥝 PT. 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, see you soon!"

We wave goodbye and part our ways from Wilbur. But before we left I had to ask one question. I stop Dream from walking and turn back to the stand.

"Wait Wilbur!"

He pops up from the bottom of the stand once again.

"What took you so long to get in the stand?"

Wilbur scratches the side of his neck.

"Well, ummm, I just didn't realize I had customers!"

I nod my head in understandment and wave goodbye for the final time, or what I thought was the final time.

Dream and I walk together happily with our arms still linked around the stand. My head turns to the left and what I see shocks me. Wilbur's pinned up to the stand by Quackity, which is what I assume kissing his neck. I tap Dream and point at the situation. Both of our eyes go wide once again. Wilbur eventually opens his eyes and sees our expressions. He has an embarrassed look on his face as he waves awkwardly. I wave once again and continue walking, this time at a faster pace, with Dream. 

I guess this is a night to remember for Wilbur as well.

__________________________

Dream and I walk around campus and take turns taking bites out of the pretzel. In no time we finish eating and just talk and walk. A cool breeze causes me to shiver. I suddenly remember I left Dream's jacket at the bonfire. I sigh and cover my arms with my hands.

"What's wrong?"

"I left the jacket at the bonfire."

Dream nods his head and we continue walking. He goes on his phone for a second before turning it off and talking to me. I soon feel an arm wrap around me. I look up at the tall dirty blonde. He smiles and looks away. I can't help but smile back even though his eyes are no longer on my. I snuggle into his arm even more. 

I see two people approaching us in the distance. Once they're close enough I can tell that it's Sapnap and Karl with... the jacket? I look at Dream with a smile.

"You shouldn't have!"

"Well you said you were cold, I'm not just going to let you freeze!"

We finally meet Sapnap and Karl.

"Here's your jacket Georgette!"

Sapnap gives the jacket to Dream and then questions us.

"Also where did you guys go at the bonfire, I haven't seen you for a while!"

"Well it seemed like you were too busy making out with Karl so we didn't want to interrupt..."

Sapnap and Karl's eyes go wide. 

"Well you know I think this is a great time to leave, okay bye!"

The two rush away while Dream and I just smile.

"Okay, here's your jacket. Is it helping?"

Dream hands the jacket to me, I put it on.

"It helps a bit. We sadly can't change the temperature but oh well, it'll help."

Somehow the jacket doesn't warm me as well as Dream did. He nods his head and we resume our walk. Dream starts to approach the building while I'm left confused. Dream sees my confused expression and explains.

"You said you were cold, don't you wanna go in?"

I smile at his thoughtfulness.

"Thank you, you're so thoughtful!"