Ch. 1 - Days 1-7 of 35 - Planning & Training? Part 1

En başından başla

"What's going on, Gray?!" Natsu says, worried. Right after that...

______________________

Mystic/Misty's P.O.V. -
______________________

After my 'talk' with the girls, I have them go to the hideout and see why the boys are outside my house. When I come outside, I see Natsu transform into a dragon and stay there until I see Gray's hurt wing.

"Looks like your wing needs healed." I say as I walk up and start healing his wing.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! Why are you here?!" Gray asks, surprised and tries to jump away, but I held his shoulder while healing him.

"I'm healing you. What does it look like I'm doing?" I say sarcastically.

"WHY THOUGH?! You know what's going on here! SO WHY?!"

"Well, can you feel my hand?"

"Yes, I can! How else did you stop me?!"

"Can you physically feel my hand?"

"YES! WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING?!"

"Reach up and try to touch my hand." I state irritated.

"Ok?" Gray reached up and tried to touch my hand, but his went straight through my hand. "HOW?!"

"Remember how I told you guys that I'm a God and Dragon Slayer?"

"Yes?"

"Well, there's perks to being the daughter of a God and Dragoness." I say with a smirk.

"If that really is the case, then why do I smell you this strongly?" Natsu asks in a taunting way.

I smirk back at him, making him confused. "Why else?" I say as I stare at him in the eyes.

After I said that, there was a roar from the sky heard. All of us looked up and saw a blue dragon.

"Buh-bye, guys." I say as I sashay up towards the other me (the dragon instead of a physical-{able to touch}-hologram). They look in my direction and their eye pupils (the black part of the eye {aka cat eyes}) turn to slits and start to turn into their dragon/demon forms, so I decide to zoom up to my dragon self and dissappear into Misty (my dragon name).

They fully transform, and Erik telepathically speaks to me, "Are you taunting us?" He says, trying to intimidate me. Key word 'trying'.

"So what if I am!?" I state with sass in my voice, earning growls from all of the boys (in their dragon/demon forms). "I hope you guys are ready?"

"For what?" They ask a little worried but taunting me nonetheless.

"For your training, of course! By the time I'm through with you, you will have earned the right to be able to do what you planned on doing... With what you made me go through after making me do a blood contract with each and every one of you, I had to go through so much torture and self-control to where I am today. So again, I hope you are ready for your training."