CHAPTER THREE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
; Word - normal text

; 'Word' - God of Death

; "Word" - Mind of the characters

; Name* - TBOAH characters

; Name - Novel/Wiki

; Name - Something not showed

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone went quiet, as they waited for the start.

The large TV in front of them suddenly turned on, shocking everyone.

- "I...have not seen a TV in a very long time"        -thought Choi Han*

- "It's.. nice to see something from earth, again.."      -thought the other black head.

The two individuals thought, however the rest was shocked to the brim.

- W-what is that?!
- M-mother, d-do you s-see it too?
- It's... Weird..

In the room, you could only hear shocked conversations of people and other creatures.

A text appeared appeared in the middle of the TV:
                    CHAPTER 18

- Huh?
- What does it mean?

One brave person decided to ask the God:
- God-nim, what does it mean exactly?

The holy being replied:

- 'That world is showed to you, as a novel. We, Gods, did such a thing, to make it easier to show it to you all.'

Many admiring gasps had been heard in the room, while another text appeared on the black box:
                     CHAPTER 18:
                "Saw a dragon, (1)"

Everyone was shocked, every race, every person. Just everyone.

- A dragon?!
- What does a dragon-nim have to do with us?!
The God didn't reply.

Elves were ready to kneel in front of the black box, though.

“…A dragon?”

“Yes.”

“I’ve seen something similar once.”

‘Similar, my ass.’

- "Huh? What am I doing with this trash? Especially talking about, dragons...'.   -thought the Roan Kingdom's hero, Choi Han*."

- "What is the hero doing with the trash?".        -many from the TBOAH side thought.

- "Cale-nim and me!".      -thought the excited puppy- Choi Han.

Cale knew what Choi Han was talking about when he said something similar.

Forest of Darkness. He was talking about the vicious monsters deep inside the Forest of Darkness. Among those terrifying monsters were creatures that were somewhere between lizards and dragons.

The dragons from both sides felt offended.

Choi Han had killed that dragon-like monster as soon as he advanced from the middle stage to the final stage of his Dark Destruction Sword Art.

- 'Huh?!'
- Hero-nim did what?
- But-'
Many people from the TBOAH side were greatly shocked, the dragons felt rage, but did not give away their dragon fear.

- "Choi Han.. huh? This must've happened before...the..plaza accident..".       -thought the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom, Alberu Crossman*

- 'This dragon...I'm...sorry...".   -thought the said person, Choi Han*