Traitor

summary: After Sebastian and you found out his wife Victoria was cheating on him, his world fell apart. The cherry on the cake was the revelation she was pregnant. Is it really Sebastians or that of your still-husband? The mystery continues...

pairing: Sebastian Stan x fem!reader

word count: 2.2k

warnings: none just great content hahaha

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

"I have to get out of here." You took a deep breath and held back your tears. Before Sebastian or Victoria could say anything, you were out the door and in your own house. Breathing heavily, you pressed yourself to your front door. Sobbing, you found yourself on the cold floor. It could all have been a bad dream. Your husband had been cheating on you the whole time with the woman next door. How can you not notice something like that? Were you really that blind? For the next few days, you'll be hiding in your bed. You couldn't sleep or eat, but nothing else felt right. The curtains were closed and you didn't shower anymore. One afternoon, there was a penetrating knock on your front door. Annoyed, you went to look, only to find a desperate Liam. Soon you opened the door and squatted in front of him. "Liam, what are you doing here? Where are your parents?" he fell around your neck and began to cry. "They fight all the time and I miss you. I want to play with you and I miss your delicious muffins too." You caressed his curls. "Ah Liam". you sighed quietly. "Come on, let's make blueberry muffins together, okay?" He nodded lightly, still pressed to you. The little man had conquered so much of your heart in such a short time. He didn't mind your outward appearance. He was a kid. Still, you wanted to take a shower as soon as the muffins were in the oven. Liam was always thrilled to help you bake. He just put some white chocolate chips over the muffins, and you put them in the oven. "I have a surprise for you. You can play with it while I'm in the shower. If something happens, you come running to the bathroom or you scream." You took a serious look at him, and he nodded fast. You went into your bedroom and pulled out a Lego set, which he had in mind since the last time he was with you at Target. He had just talked about it and you hadn't had a chance to give it to him yet. He uttered an excited scream and clutched the box. "Thank you, thank you, Y/N. Wow." You smiled good-natured and disappeared into the bathroom. The shower had done well. You were hanging up the wet towels when Liam came sprinting into the bathroom, a Lego figure pressed tightly to him. "Someone is knocking furiously", he whispered anxiously. "Stay here and hide in the bathtub." You closed the door and went to the front door. Through the door spy, you saw Sebastian's worried face. "Y/N!" he screamed desperately. Quickly you opened the door. "Liam is with me. Take a deep breath." Sebastian's widened eyes calmed down. "Oh, thank God. I've been so busy with." He stopped because you interrupted him. "Fighting with her? He told me crying." He wanted to get away from you Sebastian. He was so scared", you said quietly. "Liam it's just your daddy. You can come out". you shouted down the hallway. The bathroom door opened quietly and Liam looked in our direction. Exhaling loudly, he ran into his father's arms. The timer in the kitchen went off and you got the deliciously-smelling pastries out of the oven. "Dad, I don't want to go home", Liam muttered quietly. You put the muffins in the cool kitchen room to cool off and cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. "I know, Angel, I'm so sorry", Sebastian muttered. "I wish it were different too. Do we want to go to the garden and play football? Or build a sand castle?" Liam shook his head violently. "I want to eat Y/N's muffins. We baked them together. There's soooo many blueberries in there." Liam stretched out his arms and Sebastian laughed. "That sounds good. Maybe I'll get one too." He tickled his son's stomach and they both came into the kitchen. "Miss Y/N Y/L/N we're here to pick up one of your delicious-smelling pastries." You had to smile and take three muffins and sit down at the table with them. The sun shone through the large glass front. It all felt way too comfortable. A nice man by your side and a kid. Quickly you shake off the thought and bit in the juicy little cake. Nothing could have destroyed that beautiful, quiet moment except a furious Victoria Stan stormed through your yard and just walked into your house.