Sevika + Child! Reader Part 3

For marvel-gxrl

For marvel-gxrl.

Family love.

"Hey, Mum. I'm back!" You called out.

"Hey kid! I'm in your bedroom." You heard Sevika yelled as you walked briskly to your room.

Sitting on your bed you were ready to hear Sevika's promise. "Ok, I'm ready. Now tell me a story about your job."

"Ok, ok. Settle down. You wanna know how I got some of my scars?" Sev pointed to marks all over her body. You nodded your head, eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well...some are from fights, fires and poor aim of weapons...but this one." She showed you her robotic arm. "Is an interesting story."

"Tell me what happened." You huddled up closer.

"Well...one day, Silco asked me to help with a job a few years back, can't remember what it was...but we were nearly done when something went wrong."

"What went wrong, Mum?"

"Something went off, all I could remember was a bright blue light emitting from the air. All was too loud, screaming, yelling, blood was pouring everywhere. All I can remember is waking up with a new arm." She flexed her arm up and down. "But that's all I know, kid. Now, it's late, go to bed."

"Aw, Mum."

"I mean it, kid. I'll see ya tomorrow. Love ya, kid."

"Love ya too, Mum." You embraced her and you slowly drifted off to sleep.

The end.