Jayce x Male! Reader

Angst, light lemon.

"Please understand, I'm only sleeping with her so we can get closer to achieving our dreams." Jayce was walking back and fourth, hand pressed against his forehead.

"We already have our dream, Hextech is finally helping Piltover, I don't understand what else there is to achieve."

"Please just understand, I don't love her."

"Absolute bullshit! I've known since day one that all you wanted was her pussy, and now you have it. I hope you're happy." You shoved Jayce out of the way as you made your way out of the lab. Reaching for the doorknob, Jayce grabbed your wrist as he turned you around and pulled you in for a long and passionate kiss, a quick moment of bliss before common sense played out into your head.

You shoved Jayce off of you, "Don't think this is gonna make anything better." You stared deeply into his eyes as you said that, seeing the guilt and sadness in his eyes, your heart dropped while staring.

"I know, and I'm so, so sorry. I hope that you c-" He was cut off as you kissed him deeply as well, he ran his hands through your hair as your tongues intertwined, you moaned softly as your hands explored his back.

"Am I interrupting something?" You turned your head to see Viktor standing with a book in his hand, "Oh, don't mind me, I'll be in my way."

"VIKTOR! You're supposed to be resting!" Jayce shouted.

"I know, but you're not exactly working are you? Hmm?" Viktor smirked, "I'll be on my way, enjoy eachother." He limped on his cane as he walked out.

"Great, now we have to worry about him."

"Nah, he won't tell anyone." You said as you slowly kissed Jayce once more.

The end.