𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I sighed, "Is he always that flirty?"

"Sort of." Grayson said, "It's never been that bad before though," He sent me a teasing smile, "He must really like you."

"Lucky me."

"We should head out." Grayson said.

"Should I take this with me?" I asked him, showing him the book I still had in my hand, Ripley and Hale Operations.

"Yeah," He said and began to walk in the direction Brian was just in. I followed.

"Hey, what's this about an assembly?" I asked. Grayson turned towards me once I caught up to him.

"It's something for all the fourth years." He said.

"How come you aren't going?" I asked. "Aren't you a fourth year?"

"Yeah, but Randobal wants to meet with me."

"Who?"

"He's the CIA History professor here."

"Right." I said, nodding my head. "He introduced himself to me on my first day. He had already knew my name."

"Like everyone else here."

"True."

Grayson then stopped at a metal door, and knocked in a pattern on the door.

"Come in," said a voice from inside. Grayson opened the door and we stepped in.

"Evening Principal." Said Grayson, his business mask on.

"Yeah, yeah, hello." The Principal said. His office was dark, the blinds were drawn and it looked sad. He sat there, looking tiny next to his large desk with paperwork scattered all over the place. He didn't look up to acknowledge us. Grayson cleared his throat. The Principal finally looked up and his eyes widened as he wiped his hand across his desk, scattering the paperwork on the floors. Grayson and I kept our eyes up, locked on the Principal, neither of us making a move to clean up the mess he had made. The Principal rolled his eyes, "What is it that you want?"

"Information on the whereabouts of Ripley, sir." Classic Grayson, always straight to the point.

The principal sighed, "I'm afraid I cannot-"

"It's about you know what, sir." I interjected. Grayson giving me a pointed look.

His eyes widened, but he quickly calmed down and sighed. "Do whatever you want, I'm out." And with that he took his stuff and left us in his office, not bothering to turn a on a light on his way out.

"Brilliant." I said rolling my eyes and making my way towards the light switch. Turning the lights on in the place really helped when it came to the mess in front of us. I turned towards Grayson who just stood still, a glint in his eyes. He looked like a child when they first walked into a candy store. Quickly he made his way towards the laptop in the middle of the desk and inserted what looked to be like a thumb drive, quickly downloading important documents. He stayed silent.

"What would you like for me to do?" I asked. I had no clue what I was doing. I don't know how I would have been able to do this without Grayson, good thing I had invited him to come with me.