Then Kook sucked on Tae's collarbone. While unbuttoning Tae's shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. Tae was moaning softly. Kook made a deep purple hickey.

"You know bub, My mark looks good on you" Kook smirked.

Tae shyly smiled.

Then Kook attacked Tae's nipple.

"Ummm kookie, what you get to suck on them. I don't have boobs" Tae asked shyly.

"So what umm. You are mine I will do whatever I want. And I love your nipples" Jungkook smirked and again started to suck on left nipple while playing with another one. Tae was moaning mess. "Umm~ Kookie..."

Then Kook attacked on another nipple. After making them swollen, Kook went to Tae's little tummy. He started to make hickey there.

"Ummm~ ummm kookie ~ please don't ~ ummm~ " Tae moaned at the sensation.

After that he pulled Tae's panty (he liked to wear it special when he seduced his husband) .

"You are beautiful" Jungkook complimented.

"You everytime say that" Tae said with his low voice.

"Because I don't get enough of you. You are getting more beautiful day by day" Kook said and kissed on Tae's tummy.

Tae softly punched Kook's bicep.

Then Kook took Tae's dick in his mouth in one go. Tae moaned. Kook started to bob his head on Tae's dick.

After sometime,

"I...I ummm w..want to c..come k..kookie" Tae said while moaning.

"Come for daddy, bub" Kook said. Tae came in Kook's mouth.

"You taste so good baby" Kook said licking the cum.

"I want to give pleasure to you daddy" Tae said.

"Do whatever you want babyboy, daddy is all yours" Kook said and turned their positions.

Tae ripped Kook's shirt. Then he made hickey all over Kook's body.

Kook was enjoying what his baby was doing to him. Then Tae pulled kook's sweat pant and underwear in one go.

"Is my baby that needy??" Kook teased.

Tae didn't say anything. He gave a kitten lick on the tip of Kook's dick. Kook groaned. "Don't tease daddy, babybo~ umm~"

Tae took his whole length in his mouth,then bobbing his head up and down fastly.

"Umm~bub, slow down" Kook groaned at the sensation.

After sometimes, kook came in Tae's mouth, Tae swallowed it down.

Kook made Tae lay down and kissed on his lips. Then he went to Tae's pink whole and then licked on it. Tae moaned. Then Kook started to tongue fucking him.

"Umm ummm daddy ~ please~" Tae was moaning mess.

"please what baby?" Kook asked licking the whole aggressively.

"Please put your ~umm ~ thing into me~" Tae said being overwhelmed.

"Are you that needy for daddy??" Kook asked

Tae nodded.

"Words baby.. Words" Kook said.

"Yess daddy"

"Good boy"

Then Kook took lube from drawer and then rub some lube on his dick. Then he slowly entered in Tae. He didn't want to hurt his baby.

"Ahhh ~daddy it's hurting" Tae cried out.

Kook kissed Tae and said some soothing words to him. After sometimes Tae adjusted and gestured him to move. Kook started to move slowly.

"Umm ~daddy , it's feel so good ~ummm" Tae moaned.

Hearing Tae moans, Kook lost his shit. He started to thrust fastly.

"Ahhh daddy there ~" Tae said as soon as kook thrust at his g-spot.

Kook got that spot and started to abuse there. Tae was moaning mess. Kook looked at Tae. Sweaty face, wet messy hair, swollen lips with all that Tae was looking ethereal in Kook's eyes. Kook speed up. After a while he came deep inside Tae. They had more than 2 rounds after that.

Tae was tired so he went to tataland I mean he slept. Kook washed himself and brought a wet towal to clean Tae. Then he laid down beside Tae and took him in his arms and covered themselves with duvet.

"I love you bub, good night, sleep sound" Kook said while kissing his forehead.

Then he also slept.

__________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜