A Beautiful Day

Third pov-

The following days were very peaceful for the Watanabe family. They all were living their life normally with the addition of a bodyguard which they were used to by now. At first, they didn't know what to do with him as they held some personal grudges on Naruto's behalf which the poor boy didn't know why and to top it off he was arranged by the council but they didn't let it get to them, although he didn't harm Naruto in the anime they couldn't handle the risk it had so, they were cautious in his presence but treated him as air most of the time but Somehow even after the efforts of the pack to keep Naruto out of Kakashi's range he unexpectedly caught Naruto's eyes this leading them to give him a chance.

The incident happened when he was training with the rest of the pack while his friends were not present due to some family outings and personal training sessions. During his short break he sensed that someone was watching him and being a sensory nin ( with Lily's hardcore training) he noticed that this someone was kinda familiar to him so to force him out he secretly activated the traps he has laid in their training ground while training with the others and when it happened that someone was caught off-guard. With a big blast, he was stuck to the trees with super glue made by Naruto himself with pink glittery dye on his hair which was not going to be easy to remove for at least 2 weeks.

When Naruto saw this he was laughing without any care and enjoyed the misery of the older man. To give him company the gang was also enjoying the amusing scene with some of them laughing openly while the civil ones namely Lizzy, Lily, Daiki, and Harumi were trying to suppress it.

After calming down he found the solution which will help the older man to get out of the sticky solution and help him out of the embarrassing situation.

" so, why were you following me Anbu-san?"

"I-I just....." Kakashi was stuttering along the way and was having a really hard time finding an excuse in front of the eyes of the innocent child no his teacher's child whom he left behind and the impending guilt was coming back to him thinking about his past actions and how it affected the little child in front of him. Though he has a loving family now and he is living well with them. He somehow feels extremely lonely and craves to tell him the truth but he can't as he doesn't want the boy to have to deal with a sick man who left him even after knowing he was his responsibility. From now he should live a happy life full of laughter and warmth that he deserves unlike him who only deserves loneliness.

" you just?" Naruto asked trying to raise his eyebrows like Harumi does while she is asking her siblings about their wrongdoings which he was failing to imitate instead of giving him a cute look instead of looking intimidating.

" Oh! I was just coming from my task and noticed you practising with the others and you are doing very well I tell you. Children your age are still far behind you. I am impressed."

Kakashi said which was true yet his eyes were filled with something else an emotion which could not be described easily. It was a mixture of pain, happiness, grief and hope...

"Really!! Did you hear him Lily, Lizz!! He thinks I am cool. Yatta!" Naruto said while bouncing around the pack.

" Yeah, we did kiddo/Naru." They both replied with fond smiles on their faces and the others just rolled their eyes at his antics while the quadruplets tackled him in their excitement and to show their happiness to him they started licking his face.

" Hahaha. Enough guys."

While Naruto was busy with the kids the other members were observing the nervous and jittery Hatake with calculating eyes. Who in turn didn't know what wrong did he do to them. The leaders of the pack moved towards him and Daiki directly transformed them into their human forms so that it will be easy for them to interrogate and not talk with him.