Naruto!!!?

Previously-

We were only a short distance away from there when we heard a scream

"You Monster! You should die. Go away!"

Lizzy immediately bolted towards the back alley from where the screams were coming and when I reached there we saw...

...-........-........-........-........-........-........-...

Present- ( Sayuri's pov)

We saw that three drunkards were beating a small child who was probably 2 or 3 years old and they were using full force on that little child while spouting various profanities and the passerby didn't attempt to stop it. They all just saw the scene and left. Those who were trying to come were stopped by their companions after they whispered something to them.

The image of the little child overlapped with little Sayuri who was being bullied by her elder cousins and nobody helped her even though her position was far above them and she was the sole heir of Watanabe's family.

I couldn't help it anymore. My anger burst out with full force.

I ran toward those drunk bastards and pushed 2 of them away with the wind jutsu without suppressing my powers due to which they all blasted into a far way concrete wall. The one who was left shouted at me and came running towards me with a broken piece of a glass bottle but before he could touch me Lizzy bit him on his feet and crushed it without using any powers.

When Lizzy was taking care of the drunkard who was by the way screaming and I didn't feel an ounce of pity for him I immediately carried the terrified child in my arms he was trembling so much that I couldn't help but shed tears with him. I rubbed his back carefully and with a shaky voice I told him

"I-Its ok dear it's alright. I am here now everything will be fine. I* sniff* took care of those idiots hun so stop crying huh ok. Now *sniff* they will not be able to lay a single hand on you *sniff* You are safe now." I repeatedly rubbed his back and after some time he calmed down and stopped trembling.

Then I heard a small trembling voice asking me "Why-why did you save me? I-I don't even know you and if you stay with me they would also treat you the same way." That broke my heart. This child has seen so much at such a tender age that he should only know about love and care.

" Baby look at me." I calmly called him. He looked up at me and my eyes met with ocean blue eyes momentarily my eyes enlarged but I quickly recovered with a small smile on my face I asked him

" Baby I will ask you some questions and you just need to answer them in yes and no ok?" He nodded showing that he would.

"Baby, did you ever harm anyone intentionally?" "No."

"Then did you ever do something cruel?" "No."

"Baby, did you try to harm those people who didn't help you when you needed it?" "No."

"Then it means you are not a monster. You are not wrong they are. Baby never listens to those bad people's words. Because I know that you are the kindest person in this world."

After I said this to him he had tears pooling in his eyes. He hugged me tightly and silently wept. I know the reason very well for him this is the first time anyone has ever given him a little bit of warmth, love and especially counselling. No matter how much he smiles in the original show he is sad behind that large smile of his.

I didn't imagine that I would meet him this soon and in this situation.
I can't leave him here or at the bloody orphanage. By the looks of it, it seems that it's September here so he will be 3 years old next month and he is living on the streets to fight hunger. I tightened my arms around him. 'These people would have their judgement issued by me, especially that bastard.' But I still need to ask him if he would let me treat him and Now that I look at it, his face has many scratches and buses that are turning blue. I know that the nine tails would heal them quickly but it will still take some time and it won't lessen the pain for him in the meantime.