An annoying day (2)

"Ah! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast!" Corazon cry's. "He's already in the 12th grade this is happening all too fast!" Corazon begins to sob.

"Dad... You're embarrassing me.. Leave already." Law says sweating 

"Can I take at least one picture..? Pleaseee." Corazon says nearly begging Law. It's always the same thing every year. Although he hates them he really has no other choice. "Fine. I won't drag this on like the other times." Law says. "Plus since it's my last year I won't have to worry about pictures any longer." Law says while rolling his eyes. "How unfortunate... Then let's make this the best picture!" Corazon says while taking his camera out. Law just stand there ready for his photo. His hands up making a piece sign. "Alrightttt.. Say cheese!" 

Law awkwardly smiles. And a second before Corazon hits the button a certain boy bumps into Law.

*FLASH*

The picture that was supposed to only include one person ended up being of two. 

"NOOOO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT." Corazon yells knowing that he only had one chance in taking that picture

"Ow! What the hell man!?" Law says already done with life. He opens his eyes to a boy probably a year younger than him on his lap. The boy's frown quickly becomes a big and apologetic smile. "Ah! I'm sorry! I really didn't mean it!" The boy laughs. "Nishishi-"

"Just get off me already." Law says angrily but still trying to keep his composer. "Oh yeah." The boy blankly says. The boy finally standing up offers Law a hand. "No I'm fine." Law says slapping his hand away. "Rude!" Luffy pouts. "Says the one who literally knocked me to the ground!" Law yells.

In a corner there can be heard muffled cries of a certain adult.  "Don't ignore me Law-"

"Well I already said sorry so it should be ok now!" Luffy screams. "Can you shut up and not yell for once!?" Law says grabbing the shorter boys' shirt. "I just realized you're pretty tall." Luffy says. Law flustered backs away. "You really are a weirdo huh? I'm leaving."

"Law I said don't ignore me!" Corazon says. "Sorry dad but I've dealt with enough nuisances for the day." Law says while leaving both his dad and the boy who bumped into him. "Wait so I'm a nuisance now!? Oh you'll so get it when you get back home.." Corazon says. Luffy turns around towards Corazon and says only one thing before leaving. "You're also pretty tall. Does it run in the family?" Luffy says assuming that Corazon was Law's father. 

"Law was right. You are super weird." Corazon says as he gets into the car and saying nothing else. "Why do I keep getting called weird!!" The boy says. His thoughts quickly get interrupted when a group of people call his name. "Luffy why the hell did you run off like that!!" A girl with long orange hair yells. Wearing nothing but luxury. Purls as bracelets and earrings made of gold. 

Next to her was a girl with long black hair and a guy with a noticeable long nose. The two guys behind her seemed to have an argument that surely would last long. One of the guys with green and mossy looking hair and the other being blonde with curly eyebrows. Finally in the far back was another 2 guys. One with flashy blue hair and the other with a nice afro.  

Luffy noticing his group of friends waves at them. "Oh hi guys!-" The girl with orange hair punches Luffy on his head leaving a bump. "Don't just say that and then ignore me!"

"Sorry Nami..."

--

As Law walks in he notices how different this school is compared to his pervious ones. Not only is the building more fancier and luxurious the people are too! He feels like some type of peasant that got in by mistake (Yes, it's giving Ouran high school host club vibes lol). Even the way people talk is fancy. This is all just too weird for Law. Will he seriously survive for the rest of the year? As he tries to look for his class he nearly faints from shock. "Shachi, Akkiku, and penguin! How the hell did you guys get in this school!? This school is for the rich and you guys aren't the smartest either so how-"

"Easy we threatened them!" Akkiku says not bothered at all. "You know, it was easier than we thought." Shachi says laughing. "I know right! Compared to other times were we've done it before, this time it was a cake walk." Penguin says. "Wait. So you guys have done this before? Dude, how have you guys not gotten arrested yet." Law says still confused. "We don't talk about that. " Penguin says while grabbing Law's shoulder. "Ok... Well you can let go of my shoulder now." Law says while glaring at him. "My bad!" 

"How about we check our classes? To see if we have any together." Ikakku says while pulling out a piece paper showing all her classes. Everyone else does the same. Surprisingly they have 2 classes were the group is together. "2nd and 4th... Not bad at all!" Shachi says. "True, and then lunch is our 5th period. So I guess that makes 3  classes" Ikakku says.

The school has a total of 7 classes. And instead of lunch being separated into grades they all get lunch at the same time. 

Law sighs knowing just how much shit his friends are gonna cause. But hey, that's what friends are for right? "Law doesn't seem very happy he looks like he want's to kill himself." Ikkaku says. "How did you know?" Law says. All his friends just pout at him. "Hey you should feel lucky! Or else you would've been all alone y'know!" Shachi says. Law just waves goodbye to them as he walks to his 1st period. His friend group sighs. They are used to this so they just wave goodbye back.

Law finally finding his way to his class sighs in relief. "This school is so huge. I got lost like 5 times." Law says mumbling to himself.  Those 5 seconds of calmness get's easily interrupted by a kid slamming his way through the door. "Don't tell me- It's that kid who bumped into me." Law says with his jaw dropped. 

Luffy scanning the room doesn't see anyone that he knows. Except.. "Oh its that tall dude! Mind if I sit next to you?"

"I do mind-"

Luffy still sits next to him. A grin covering his face. "Ugh.."