*~☆Geo Land Waves☆~*

Finally after packing all essentials he sucked in an annoyed breath and started heading to the dock nearby.

He wasn't annoyed.. that was a lie. He 100% was. It was almost June and it was supposed to be a time for him and his brother to spend some time together. Next week was Teucer's birthday and he had promised to spend it with him. It will be a long explanation. But he just hoped that Teucer would understand that he had no choice.

He was a very sweet kid..

Childe looked up seeing a Fatui member waving at him. He nodded to let the man know he saw him and slowly moved towards him through the thick crowd of Shneznayans trying to reach their own destinations.

When he reached the boat he boarded it and greeted the crew. Then he ushered himself to sit on a bench and pulled out a piece of paper and a fancy pen he got from his sister Tonia.

If he was about to travel all the way to Liuye it would definitely take a long time. Even with all the shortcuts they would get there earliest tommorow morning around 9-10am. They will be lucky if they manage to get there before 9. Sometimes the waves can get pretty dangerous in certain parts of the sea making certain shortcuts impossible to travel through.

Enough of that for now.. he shook his head focusing on what he will write to Teucer and the rest of his family back at home. It sure wouldn't be easy..

•••

And so after many fruitless hours of writing and crumbling up the papers he deemed useless he finally sighed examining the sheet of paper. A tiny smile appeared on his face and it went away just as quickly as it appeared.

He stood up and walked over to the same Fatui clearing his throat. The man turned around and gave a tiny bow.

"Yes sir Tartaglia?"

"Get this letter to my family as quickly as possible. If i hear that it got delayed i will personally assist you on your death bed and make sure your body won't be recognizable anymore."

"Y-yes sir."

The man nervously exclaimed taking the letter with his shakey hand's making sure to be gentle as to not crush it.

He then disappeared somewhere.

Satisfied- Childe smiled to himself and returned to his seat letting his eyes flutter shut taking in a deep breath.

•••

Almost silent chirping of bird's could be heard from a distance and Childe awoke groaning and stretching his body before he finally opened his eyes.

Instantly he recognized it was extremely hot in his fur coat and he took it off along with the heavy scarf putting on a much lighter version.

He then started looking around seeing the always oh so welcoming dock of Liuye. It never failed to amaze him. All the merchants scurrying around and trying to get to their destinations as quickly as possible really sums up the citizens.. well with a few exceptions.

But no land can be perfect no?

He thanked the crew and took his jacket and scarf walking off and making his way to where the Golden Bank was situated.

As he made his way past the people he admired all the little trinkets and dishes people had laid out. Liuye culture always was a one in a million. Even the outfits were breathing many having complicated patterns with mostly gold details. All of them also had few specific hairstyles younger people here and there having simply straight unbraided hair. But many of the older ladies had some sort of buns the younger women had braids some more complicated than others. The men also had braids or man bun's as well as ponytails.

Childe almost bumped into a wall and he looked around quickly looking if anyone noticed his foolishness. Thankfully no one seemed to.

Phew.. well that's one good thing.

He finally reached the Bank's door's and greeted a female Fatui member.

"I assume you are Tartaglia.?"

"Yes. Are you aware of where my room is?"

"Of course. The room is right over here."

She said pointing at a door which had a key in it.

"Alright thank you for your assistance. Her Majesty would be pleased to see such workers like you."

"Thank you sir. The tour guide will be on the bridge at noon at around 5pm. An hour before the sunset. Around 6:30pm you will be most likely to meet the dragon is what I've heard from him. I have talked to him before undercover and he seemed experienced i feel like you have a good chance at getting this done quickly."

"Thank you. Knock on my door when it will be time."

She nodded in understanding and returned to her post near the doors as he walked away to his temporary apartment.