Stripper 👹 [S]

Kinks: Stripper, blowjob, public sex
---------

Tord walked down the road and pulled out a cigar, where was he going you ask? The strip club, obviously. He walked into the strip club and sat down at one of the barstools.

"Give me the usual."

Yeah, he used to go there quite often, whoops.
One of the strippers spun his barstool around and smirked. Tord raised his eyebrows but nothing more, the stripper took the cigar from his hand and stuck it in their mouth. They lit the cigar and took a hit, handing it back to Tord.

The stripper was probably in his mid twenties clad only in a pair of black lace panties, a crop top, fishnets, a fishnet under shirt, a choker, and some high heels. Tord smirked as the man put his knee to his crotch.

"How've ya been Tordy?"

"Fine, how about you?"

The man pressed his knee further into Tord's crotch earning a groan.

"You barely hang here anymore, baby."
The man fake pouted before playfully punching his arm. Tord blew some smoke in his face before pulling him down for a kiss. Growling against the man's lips.

The Norwegian purred and pat his lap for the brit to sit down. The man combed his fingers through his dark brown hair before slipping onto the Norsk' lap. They continued making out on Tord's lap, the man lightly grinding onto Tord.

"Fuck Thomas-"

"What you like it?"

Tord rolled his eyes before sticking the cigar in the others mouth. Tom smiled and took a couple hits making some O's.

"Your so generous."

"I know."

Tord felt someone tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see the bartender hand him his drink. Tom smiled,

"Can I have some?"

"Sure you can."

He took a sip before pulling Tom close and kissing him. Tom smirked and kissed him back.

(Ew lol, if you didn't get it Tord spat his drink into Tom's mouth, nAsTY.)

Tom got up and held his hand out to Tord. The Norwegian took it and got tugged into the back of the club. He grabbed something out of his pocket handing it to Tom.

"Wow, thanks."

"Do you like them?"

Tom nodded and slid on the black fingerless gloves, he leaned forward and kissed Tord, pinning him to the wall.
Tord chuckled and switched their positions.

"Wanna go in a bathroom stall?"

"Works for me, baby~"

They walked to the bathrooms slipping into the stall closest to the back. Tord sat on the toilet and unbuttoned his jeans and tugged down his boxers,

"Work your magic~"

Tom giggled and sat down infront of Tord. The brit put his hand on Tord's cock pumping it up and down. He used his other hand to pull Tord's pants down further.

Tord groaned. Tom smirked and reached down to start massaging Tord's balls before gently licking The Norwegian's tip. Tord let out some more moans, his cock twitching in Tom's grasp.

Tom began using his fingers to toy with the slit; going down to suck Tord's balls.
Tord groaned even more and gripped Tom's hair pushing him further. Tom moaned and deepthroated Tord's balls.

He slowly pulled off and went down on Tord's cock, sucking and licking around his dick. The brit began to bob his head up and down on Tord's length. Tord couldn't hold it anymore and came into Tom's mouth.

Tom pulled off and swallowed, licking Tord's cock clean and laying his head in Tord's lap. The Norwegian chuckled and stroked Tom's head before reaching into his jean pocket handing Tom 400$.

Tom smiled and kissed Tord's lips.

"This one is on the house baby."

(Sorry this one's short rip)