~timeskip brought to you by~

-Y/N POV-

Pilot: Hey kid we're here!

Y/N: Ah, alright.

Pilot: I'll be back next morning to take you back.

Y/N: Understood.

I left the bullhead and saw that I was in front of the village with walls around it. I walked in after the guards confirmed my identity and after a bit of walking around I saw a familiar face.

Y/N: Hey Summer!

She looked at me still having the cookie in her mouth and ran over to me.

Summer: Hey Y/N what are you doing here?

Y/N: Ozpin sent me on a mission. I assume you're the one I'm gonna help?

Summer: Yup! Now let's go the faster we're done the faster I can eat cookies and I'm telling you their cookies are so good!

With that she grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the village and deeper into a forest. After a bit we stopped at the entrance of a big cave.

Summer: So there are two grimm nests. One in the cave and one opposite from here. You deal with this one and I'll deal with the other one.

Y/N: Seems easy enough.

Summer: Also I must say you look fabulous.

(But without the earings. He doesn't have them yet)

Y/N: Thank you. I custom ordered this outfit to fit with the katana more.

Summer: And it does fit. Anyway! The last to kill the grimm is the spoiled egg!

With that she ran off. *Sigh* I swear she acts too innocent for an adult. Anyway time to deal with the grimm. I entered the cave and the deeper I went the darker it became. Soon I bumped into something and when I touched it I didn't feel the wall. Wait. I then dodged to the left and when I looked at my attacker, via night vision, I saw.