Chapter 48 - Shenanigan |18+|

"Can I touch your abs?" Her sweet and soft voice was hooking on Leon's heartstrings.

He raised a brow and gritted his teeth.

Really testing his patience...

He gave a small nod, calming his expression, still leisurely lying down.

Anika saw him acquiesce and happily poked his tight abdomen. Then slowly, it was her palm, quietly feeling the scorching skin before her.

The fair softness of her hand was a great contrast to his dark and hard muscles, the visual allure was blinding.

Leon was trying to calm himself down, but his abdomen couldn't help but tighten every time the cold fingers grazed his skin.

"Like it?" His voice obviously became deeper as he asked. His raised hand that pillowed his head fisted.

Anika's palm scratched Leon's abs, and she leaned forward, her head lying on his chest. She looked up with her doe and clean eyes.

"So hard.." She whispered. Her innocent expression was a great contrast to what she was doing and saying.

Leon finally couldn't bare it anymore and grabbed her hand, an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her close.

"Baby, you'll gonna be the death of me.." He whispered hoarsely. His little wife already knows how to seduce him.

He propped her small body up to lay on him, directly kissing her mouth.

Anika gasped in surprise at the sudden kiss, even forgetting to close her eyes. With that, she clearly saw Leon's magnified face with an aroused expression as he devoured her lips.

"Hmm," When she felt the man's hand grope and caress her bare body, she finally closed her eyes and savored the kiss.

They were both still in their bathing suits, directly having skin-to-skin contact. This ignited the flames inside Leon.

He raised one of Anika's legs and placed it on the other side of his waist, letting her straddle him.

His kisses went down her neck as he rubbed her soft body. Licking the trail he took, he sucked her supple skin, instantly leaving a mark.

Anika hugged Leon's neck as she tilted her head, giving him more access. Her fingers raking the man's thick hair, she moaned.

Her bottom started to rub on Leon's lower body, she could vividly feel his violent reaction.

"Damn.." Leon cursed under his breath. He felt a string snap on his head, and suddenly, he stood up, carrying Anika with him, her legs still wrapped around his waist.

Anika gasped in surprise and hugged Leon's neck tightly. But the man only continued walking forward with hurried steps.

Leon took Anika to the pool near the lounge and went down with her. Even though it was a private island, he wouldn't risk someone seeing their shenanigans.

"Hubby?" Anika shivered in suddenly being submerged in water, but Leon directly swallowed her following words with a hot kiss.

Leon's hand underwater took off Anika's underwear and raised her legs.

"Baby, open your legs for me, okay?" Leon whispered huskily, his eyes a bit in a trance with arousal.

Anika blushed hearing this but looking at the man full of desire for herself, she readily opened up for him.

Leon reached down to kiss her lips. He hugged her body tightly, wanting to rub her close to his body.

His already hard shaft was freed and directly made contact with Anika's heat. He hooked her legs on his arm and went in with a strong thrust.

"Ah!" Anika groaned as she held onto Leon's shoulders.

The water in the pool splashed along with Leon's rude intrusion. The hand holding his shoulders was slipping out from the impact and slippery water.

She would have already fallen if not for Leon's tight hold on her.

Not long, the pool was full of muffled moans and groans.

................................................................................

The family stayed for a whole week on the island. Leon took them for swimming classes, scuba diving, and island hopping.

They also ate a lot of delicacies from the place and bought some souvenirs. The honeymoon plus family trip was greatly enjoyed by them.

However, there was still a lot going on back at home. Leon's work and also Anika and Adelaide's school, so they soon packed their bags and flew home.

Arriving back at the mansion, the sun had already set, and they were all drained. After a quick meal, they washed up and got ready to sleep.

Leon was already bombarded with calls the moment he came home, so he needed to attend to them in the study. But before that, he first tucked his little wife to sleep.

"Did you enjoy our trip?" Leon asked gently as he caressed Anika's cheek.

Anika had already laid down on the bed, her eyes drooping. She was tired, but she was also very happy. Hearing this, she nodded with a soft smile.

"So happy.." She said in a bit of a murmur.

Leon saw his baby struggling to open her eyes, and the corner of his lips rose amusedly. He bent down to kiss.

"Alright, rest now. Good night, baby."

.................................................................

The next day, Anika woke up late. Leon had already gone to work. He knew his wife and daughter were very tired from the trip, so he didn't wake them up early.

So now, after showering and freshening up, Anika and Adelaide ate some late breakfast.

Little Adie was taking a break from school first to rest from the trip. The same goes for Anika. So the two didn't have classes today.

"Mommy! Doll!" Adelaide happily showed her little doll on a surfing board to Anika. It was one of the toys they got from the trip.

"Beautiful baby!" Anika praised.

"Do you like the sea?" She asked her daughter with a tinge of excitement. She can't help but be happy for her daughter, looking back at their life on the tower, she was glad her baby could see the world.

"Like it! When can we go?" Adelaide innocently asked.

The child was very energetic, not minding the tiredness from the trip, she was still looking for the sea.

Anika smiled gently at her daughter and caressed her head.

"Maybe later. But Daddy said we can play at the pool, okay?" She softly coaxed her.

The child remembered they also had a pretty pool, and her Daddy bought many swimming floats and toys. Her young mind thought it was just the same, so she was still happy and nodded.

Anika then continued eating and feeding her daughter at the table. When suddenly, her phone sounded, and she received Esther's message.

Esther: Are you guys home yet?

This was what it said. She had constantly been asking Anika whether they were home already, even back on the island.

Now, finally, she can receive some good news.

Anika replied back that they were already home.

After a moment, Esther didn't reply back. With that, Anika only continued eating.

Unbeknownst to her, after breakfast, she would already have a visitor.

"Welcome home, Anika!" Esther's voice rang as soon as she entered the mansion.

....................................................................................